“Nicest coffee in Berwick!”
Review of Number 7 - CLOSED

Number 7
Cuisines: European, Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Berwick upon Tweed, United Kingdom
“Nicest coffee in Berwick!”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

No.7 is lovely, with a fantastic atmosphere. Always a warm welcome, and very friendly and helpful staff. Lots of yummy cakes and gorgeous sandwiches to choose from which are excellent value. I would recommend this delightful cafe to anyone!

• Visited February 2013

“Best cheese scone in the WORLD!”
Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

This cute cafe is amazing value for money. When we visited we tried and loved the massive omelettes, the home-made fish finger sandwich, home-made quiche and the full English. We also had bowls of the different salads which were amazing value. If you visit No.7 (and you should!) make sure you try the cheese, spring onion and tomato scone - it is DIVINE! Also if they have any of their rice crispy cakes - buy two (they're the size of a house-brick, and I guarantee they're the best you will have tasted). It's a shame that we don't live locally, otherwise we would be regulars.

Berwick upon Tweed, United Kingdom
“Brilliant no other words”
Reviewed March 12, 2013

Food to die for, specially the sarnies. Service brilliant, clean helpful and great prices.
Really nice atmosphere for a family run business, I love coming here when I can make it and it's nice to see local people making a good go of things and having success.

• Visited February 2013
“Terrific”
Reviewed February 19, 2013 via mobile

First class service and genuinely friendly people. Amazing cakes and sandwiches with excellent value for money. Impressed a place like this can exist in Berwick, feels more at home on Edinburgh's George St

Cramlington, United Kingdom
“MMMM with a hint of MMMMMMMM”
Reviewed February 8, 2013

I don’t live local but visit Berwick around once a week for work purposes as i have colleagues in town, they took me over to NO 7 for lunch and it was marvelous. I am a nightmare when eating out as can never decide and with all the lovely things on the lunch menu I was again confused!

I opted for the bacon and leek tart as it had just been prepared and looked scummy, it was served with a lovely salad selection including my fav homemade coleslaw. For afters I had the most delicious white chocolate and Raspberry baked cheese cake, WOW, I took a pic to send to hubby and he demanded I had to take a bit home for him.

I also have to point out that the friendly host told me about the specialty strawberry and kiwi tea which they had, i was brave and gave it a try and it was very tasty, it was served in a sweet mini tea cafetiere, a nice change and I would definitely have it again and have been quite adventurous with my tea choices since!

The staff are very friendly and the cafe is very unique in its quirky interior. NO 7 is going to be top of my list for lunch when in Berwick.

• Visited January 2013