“Good food”
Review of The Cobbled Yard

The Cobbled Yard
Dining options: Reservations
Description: This is also a B&B and the reviews for the restaurant are mixed in with the B&B reviews. It does far more than just serve the B&B and so needs its own listing.
Reviewed June 3, 2013

No complaints great food small selection of drinks very friendly staff only down side is that the night I was there the credit/debit card machine was not working but I was not told this until I went to pay,luckily I had cash on me

Reviewed May 27, 2013

i had chosen this Hotel after reading the reviews ,I was asked to let them know my groups preference high tea as they made everything fresh on the day, I admit that the main course was tasty bt the promised chocolate cake and scone with butter & jam turned out to be a scone and little sponge that were hard not, very nice so I would not recomend High Tea there .

Reviewed May 10, 2013

I have visited The Cobbled Yard many times over the years and have received a consistently warm welcome from Lynda and Frank. This is a family run restaurant which caters very commendably to its customers who return again and again. The food is home cooked, served with a smile and always colourful and enjoyable. The log fire during Winter months is an added bonus as is the restaurant's proximity to the town.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

I popped into the Cobbled Yard for a quick bite to eat because it was right next door to the place I was doing a course. I was very happy with the price...the service...and the food was very good 'home style' cooking with REAL chips :D ..I live in Berwick and I came away wondering why it had actually taken me so long to go there!! So pleased was I..I am planning a Sunday dinner there soon.. I'm a bit nosy me..when I am dining out..I like to see what everyone else is having and I can confirm everything looked spot on..

Reviewed October 14, 2012

Warm and welcoming but the place was in need of a makeover. Were glad we got a recommendation from the taxi driver to eat there though as no where else seemed to be open!

1  Thank Webbs82