“A nice way to spend a couple of hours”

Chain Bridge Honey Farm
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Great Malvern, United Kingdom
95 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 109 helpful votes
“A nice way to spend a couple of hours”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Went there to see what it was all about and we were not disappointed. Must be the only free attraction in England. As a lover of old engines and cars ect, the collection was very interesting. Both myself and friend were members of the Royal observer corps and to see an old ROC uniform on display brought back a few memoirs.
Well worth the visit as well as the walk down to the chain bridge, walk across the bridge and you are in Scotland. There are few places where you can say I walked to Scotland with out breaking into a sweat.

Visited May 2013

Scotland
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 52 helpful votes
“What a lovely place,well worth a visit.”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Visited with our three Grandchildren.The bus cafe is very nice,great service, good prices. Pot of tea was really nice.

Didn't buy anything in the shop but it had some nice things in there if you like honey products.

The museum was interesting and brought back a lot of memories as to when I lived on a farm as a child.Old milking machine and milk cooler etc with plenty of other thing's to see.The children found it interesting to see how thing's used to be.

Outdoor seating with a bit of a play area and toilets.

We had a nice time there and I would recommend going.

Visited July 2013
Dunfermline, United Kingdom
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“1st visit”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

We had lunch in the Bus Cafe and it was delicious. The service was great and the staff lovely. Great value.
We enjoyed a walk around the vintage museum and honey shop.

Visited June 2013
Alexandria, Pennsylvania
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Worth a trip for the amazing products!”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Best lip balm and honey ever!!!!!! Stopped by the honey farm for fun on a vist to see the historic chain bridge. There is a nice free self guided exhibit that is great for anyone interested in bee keeping or honey. You can see a real hive in working order. You can sample the honey and various other products. I wanted to buy 5 of everything the products were so nice. I came home with the lavender lip balm, lavender hand cream, peppermint foot cream, tea tree ointment, honey, lavender soap and leather polish. All of the products are wonderful and I wish I had purchased more. Their items are great for people with sensitive skin and would make great gifts/souvenirs. A hidden gem worth a stop on any visit to the area.

Visited March 2013
Durham
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“something different”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

Called in when we were visiting area. Very interesting place. Small vintage museum, old vehicles, honey production viewing area. Really lovely tea room in old double decker bus. Plenty of seating outside as well. The staff were so nice the whole place just had a nice feel, that is until I went into the shop to buy some honey. I was carrying my little dog and this horrid old woman asked me to leave, you cannot have a dog where you sell honey she said. How strange and unpleasant. Never mind the rest of the place was nice.

Visited May 2013