“excellent service”
Review of The Magna Tandoori

The Magna Tandoori
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Families with children
Description: A family run business managed by the Khan brothers. Established since 1982 serving only finest Indian food for over 30 years.Over the years we have received many awards.The the most recent award was the Cobra Good Curry Guide - voted best in the north. Open 7 days a week. Lunchtime from 12-2 and Evening 5-11.30pm. We are fully licensed with a vast array of beers, lagers and fine wines.
Reviewed November 28, 2012

Just ordered take away this evening (wed 28-11-12) as i live some six mile away and not feeling up to going out,i thought i would have it delivered, but when the owners could not get a taxi the owner brought it himself,now that's service second to none and once again superb food.THANK YOU.

2  Thank winger34

Reviewed November 27, 2012

we were a group of 8 and we had a nice table together and were well looked after by the excellent friendly staff. the food was really good quality and generous portions - all in all a very good indian restaurant and if I was in the area again I'd be happy to return

2  Thank richtripadv
Reviewed November 25, 2012

I have visited magna tandoori with my friends.the food and the service was excellent would highly recommend

2  Thank SJlindon
Reviewed November 25, 2012

Recently I have been visited Magna Tandoori they provide very tasty food, service is almost perfect for me great family Restaurant highly recommend definitely will back.

2  Thank Johnnytep
Reviewed November 24, 2012

Today I enjoyed an excellent lunch with my partner at the Magna. Everything was excellent. The food fresh and gorgeous, the staff are friendly and just the right level of service, not to much not to little, the restaurant was warm and cosy and the music at just the right background level. This restaurant goes to the top of my 'best local' restaurants and I will be eating there again very soon 5*.