“very nice place, lots of choice”
Review of Thistle do Nicely

Thistle do Nicely
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed August 10, 2013

Four of us ate here today, two had wraps one a baked potato and I had the "full monty" all dayn breakfast, great value for money and a friendly feeling place, they take card payments too! Would definatley call there again.

Reviewed June 19, 2013

What a lovely cafe.
I thoroughly enjoyed my meal here on my last visit.
I had one of the chicken curries with rice which was one of their specials of the day.
The staff were also very friendly and helpful.
I will be back!!!

Reviewed June 11, 2013

Tinned macaroni cheese, burnt toasties with very thin bread, room temperature milk... Apparently the soup was good but that's about it. Service was definitely NOT with a smile, and there's no way the prices reflected the food in the slightest. Wouldn't bother again, can definitely tell its not the same owners!

2  Thank Twdhedges
Reviewed June 7, 2013

Found this delightful little place quite by chance and was so glad I did. It is a bright and airy place with no music or other noise so you can chat away in peace.
The food is wonderful and mostly homemade. I had a wonderful cheese scone which was huge and had plenty of cheese. Perfect. My friend ate a toastie full of ham and cheese.This was served with a lovely salad and homemade coleslaw.
They also had my favourite Earl Grey tea.
I will return there in a few weeks and simply cant wait.
Well worth a visit...I highly recommend you give it a try if you visit Berwick on Tweed.

Reviewed May 9, 2013

We had breakfast here on 2 consecutive days and enjoyed hot hearty breakfasts on both days. The choice of food is excellent as is the service and represents very good value for money. We'll be back.