“Undoubtedly ***** the best B&B we've ever stayed in!!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Berwick upon Tweed
Granary Guest House
aberdeen
“Undoubtedly ***** the best B&B we've ever stayed in!!”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

I could go on and on about the detail from the relaxed friendly atmosphere, the beautiful spacious room with huge en-suite bathroom, complimentary wine and chocolate, the wonderful massage, the superb breakfast, the totally unexpected turn down with yet more complimentary chocs but in short it was BRILLIANT from beginning to end! Thank you both... you couldn't provide the sunshine but everything else was there....we'll be back!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (93)
Lewes
Reviewed May 12, 2013

I took my mother, who loves the beauty of Northumberland, to stay with Pam and David at the Granary Guest House in Berwick-upon-Tweed for three nights in February as a late Christmas present. This was my fourth visit to the Granary in just over a year, but my mother's first. She could not get over the quality of her room, the range of tempting food on offer for breakfast, or the level of care and attention to detail that Pam and David have put into creating and maintaining accommodation that is beyond first class.

We both hope to return again very soon.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank mrblewes
berwick upon tweed
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Friendly an polite great people with fantastic service top notch would recommend to anyone!! Thumbs up guys!!! This place is very clean with helpful owners to help you for your requirements the owners would make you feel that your not far away from home

• Stayed April 2013
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 23, 2013

The Granary proved to be an unexpected treat when I recently stayed in Berwick for an interview. Dave and Pam were incredibly helpful - from checking my dietary requirements when I made my booking, to picking me up and dropping me off at the station, their attention to detail never faltered during my stay. My room was spacious and light and the bed amazingly comfortable - there was even a plate of gluten free chocolate biscuits waiting for me on arrival. Breakfast was outstanding – a great choice of both cooked and continental, all made with organic ingredients. The Granary certainly deserves the accolades - I just wish I’d had more time to stay and enjoy the treatments they offer!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 2, 2013

I didn't manage to stay at the Granary, but wish I had! I went with a friend for a massage whilst we were staying in a nearby hotel. The massage was probably the best ever and worth every penny. The staff were brilliant and so friendly. After our massage we were given a tour of the guest house. It was absolutely stunning. The decor has been done to a very high level spec and is very welcoming. Based on the massage, staff and tour I would certainly recommend it. Next time I'm in Berwick I will definitely be staying at the Granary!

• Stayed April 2013
1 Thank Eshamonster
Seattle, Washington, United States
Reviewed March 30, 2013

My booking at the Granary Guest House was based on a friends excellent recommendation. The service was incredible the entire stay. David was kind enough to provide a lift to and from the train station. Pam and David certainly take a tremendous amount of pride in the guest house and it shows in their service, outstanding food, and the condition of the accommodations. The breakfast consisted of the freshest ingredients from the region and cooked wonderfully. In a charming town this place is a real gem.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Scott T
UK
Reviewed March 25, 2013

After much research we booked and visited the granary as a treat for our wedding anniversary. Arriving in freezing cold weather - we can only say the very warm welcome we received from Pam more than made up for the Arctic conditions. We were shown to the Dream suite - after Pam very kindly carried our luggage up the stairs - a very rare service these days! Absolutely spotless!! complimentary wine chilling in the fridge - and other lovely extra touches that made the treat even more special. We indulged in a 90 minute hot stone massage from David and Dawn - wonderful!! fully recommend this to anyone who stays. We booked into the Magna Indian restaurant for an evening meal- good food and only a few steps away from the Granary. Returning to the Granary we were asleep within minutes of our heads hitting the pillow. Breakfast was fantastic - beautiful food beautifully cooked and served. Only criticism, the weather- snow and freezing winds - but we could not expect Pam or David to work that miracle! Worthy of all the wonderful reviews - thank you - We will be back....... soon!!

Room Tip: I have no doubt that the standard of all rooms are all first class! My husband has mobility problems...