Open today: 8:30 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
10/10

Absolutely love this store very child and pet friendly I always support family run businesses and... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Tstew25
via mobile
Gary Martin

Fab place with oodles of stuff. Great range of products - and friendly knowledgeable staff- highly... read more

Reviewed October 1, 2018
Gary M
via mobile

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed January 28, 2017 via mobile

Great store with great staff. My only stop in Berwick for everything for my dog . A fantastic range of products at good prices.

Date of experience: January 2017
Reviewed January 4, 2017 via mobile

Come here all the time to buy my sprocker's food she loves it, good prices, and always helpful staff.

Date of experience: January 2017
Reviewed December 29, 2016

I love shopping here. The staff are always very friendly and helpful, they can't do enough for you. The selection of goods is brilliant and if you can't see what you're looking just ask.
A big Thankyou to you all

Reviewed December 27, 2016 via mobile

Great shop, you pretty much get anything you need & if it's not in stock the staff will gladly try & source what you want & order it in for you. Staff are always willing to help you & advise you, yesterday I had 4 large bags of chicken feed & without question the girl in the shop just automatically helped me out with it & into my van. Extremely obliging bunch in there. Love this place.

Reviewed December 19, 2016 via mobile

We found everything we needed and had helpful staff on hand if we had needed anything else. The girl at the till pointed out free treats for our rabbit, as we had bought a certain food. We always shop here for our pet items.