“AMAZEBALLS!!”
Excellent
Luxury Double with shared Bathroom
Luxury Twin Room with shared Bathroom
Room for 4 with private ensuite bathroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Caroline...
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“AMAZEBALLS!!”
Reviewed January 16, 2017 for a stay in January 2017

And that's not just the delicious snacks and menu. Just finished girly weekend with Northern Bootcamp. Amazing facilities and environment with packed programme tailored to all abilities! Will definitely be back. Has kickstarted my healthy 2017. Thanks everyone

GandTJo_1...
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Fantastic - again. No wonder I keep coming back!”
Reviewed January 10, 2017 for a stay in January 2017

Northern Bootcamp is addictive, for all the right reasons. The trainers are encouraging and motivating and know how to bring out the best in everyone. I've been several times now and there's always something different to do and always progress to be made. I feel fitter, healthier and happier. I would recommend Northern Bootcamp to everyone, no matter your fitness level.

Nazzy-Sab
“AMAZING WEEK!!!!”
Reviewed November 19, 2016 for a stay in November 2016
people found this review helpful

Just spent a week at Northern Bootcamp in Portugal and it was the best thing I have ever done for ME. I was looking to lose some weight but more importantly get fitter. My stamina wasn't great and I thought I can't keep on like this (I was out of breath after climbing 2 flights of stairs).
The reason I chose Northern Bootcamp was because not only do u get exercise sessions in but you also have the option of doing an activity in the afternoon. So by midday u know the exercise part is over and then it's about doing something fun like kayaking or mountain biking, ab sailing, body boarding or it may be a nice walk - the afternoon session is completely optional, so if that activity isn't for u they will arrange something else. The team are amazing Caroline and Dan are very motivational and the fo D is great, Caroline not only did some of thebsesssions but she cooked some amazing food. Hetty was lovely, she kept me going when I thought I was done, and joined in to keep me going.
Dave is great, he works you hard but keeps it fun and is also checking everyone is working to their best ability, and always pushing you to work to your limit. The exercise sessions are never about keeping up with anyone else. All the exercise is designed to push each person individually so u don't feel like ur letting anyone down but u want to work hard to push yourself. If you have looked at the website and are thinking about doing this I would say go for it! best thing I have done, I've come back lighter, definitely fitter and a lot clearer on what I'm going to do next. I went to camp on my own but have made some great friends along the way.

Becky W
Southport, United Kingdom
“Northern Bootcamp visits Portugal”
Reviewed November 19, 2016 for a stay in November 2016

Northern Bootcamp run an amazing camp in Portugal at Lagos. Beautiful villa and grounds. The usual delicious fresh wholesome food. Fantastic sessions utilising local facilities including various stunning beaches; the sea kayaking trip was awesome with a pod of dolphins following us on the way out to the launch site. The mountain biking trip and walk were a great way to see a bit more of this beautiful area. Body boarding was the best!
We were both delighted with the improvements in our fitness, the best part of a stone lost between us not to mention the centimetres!
Really easy to travel to the villa from Faro airport using cheap reliable local transport. Can't wait to return next year.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Beautiful large bedrooms and communal spaces indoors and out.
Liked least: Not applicable.
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Amandamum...
Lancaster, United Kingdom
“Northern Bootcamp - What a team!”
Reviewed November 4, 2016 for a stay in October 2016

Northern Bootcamp is a very special place, such a fantastic location makes the various activities and adventures possible, and a lot of fun! But really it’s the phenomenal staff of Northern Bootcamp that makes the experience something altogether life changing, Caroline, Dan, Dave, Bruce, Neil, Leanne, Annie, Jadine (and Adam :P ) are the most positive and encouraging group of people who give everyone the motivation to keep working and instil the confidence to try new things. The team all work tirelessly to ensure everyone gets the most out of their stay and leave with self-believe and a positive approach to maintaining healthy habits.
I’ve been to Northern Bootcamp on two separate occasions, and both visits were brilliant; absolutely jam packed with sessions and adventures, opportunities to try a bunch of new activities, learning loads and of course the amazing food (everyone at home are loving the traybakes!). It’s hard to believe you can fit so much into one week! I can’t wait to see the photos and relive all the fun.

Thank You Northern Bootcamp…. I will be back.

bellachic...
Preston, United Kingdom
“Well thought out programme”
Reviewed September 19, 2016 for a stay in September 2016
person found this review helpful

I spent a lot of time looking at spa's, retreats and boot camps. I chose Northern Bootcamp because it combined exercise with adventure activities and proper food. It had all the elements that I wanted so I contacted them and they answered all my questions and alleyed my fears about whether I could manage.
I haven't exercised for years and I'm overweight so was pleased to hear that they could cater for me.
although there was 16 in the group, I felt that I could do the exercises at my level and joined in all the adventure activities.
Each day there were different excercises, adventures and food. Each meal and snack was different and very tasty.
All together the whole programme and food were well thought out. I lost weight and inches and made some new friends.
Would definitely recommend for losing weight and toning up..

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The bath after a long day of activities
Liked least: Getting up at 6 am
Traveling group: Solo Traveler
Recommended for:
Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
me2906
Ripponden, United Kingdom
“Fantastic!!!”
Reviewed September 19, 2016 for a stay in September 2016

Having been to Northern Bootcamp many times over the past few years for 4 day camps, this last visit was for a weekend camp and it was packed full of classes and activities!! The sessions are varied, the food amazing and the trainers are all great! All that combined with lovely rooms mean I will keep going back.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing