“AMAZING EXPERIENCE - WITH AMAZING PEOPLE”
Luxury Double with shared Bathroom
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Luxury Double with shared Bathroom
Luxury Twin Room with shared Bathroom
Room for 4 with private ensuite bathroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Amarie M
London, United Kingdom
“AMAZING EXPERIENCE - WITH AMAZING PEOPLE”
Reviewed August 19, 2016 for a stay in August 2016
people found this review helpful

I travelled up to Berwick-upon-tweed with my 15 year old daughter for 7 day Boot Camp. We were taken by shuttle to the farm house that was to be our home for the next week. It is a lovely premises, clean and warm and welcoming. We were given a delicious soup and soon after went to bed.

I don't want to give too much away but the next seven days was a magical mixture of amazing clean food (courtesy of Annie...who by the way happens to be the most amazing chef!), and damn hard work.

We have both come away with completely different ideas towards fitness and nutrition.

I cannot recommend this experience enough. Dan and Caroline have vast experience and knowledge and with Annie in the kitchen you cannot go wrong. They cater for all fitness levels and at no point did we feel uncomfortable. We lost 15.5lbs between us! Feeling strong and fresh.

Traveling group: Teenagers
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
megjan
Lake District
“Can't Stop Thinking About It”
Reviewed August 10, 2016 for a stay in July 2016

I went with a friend on a 2 day camp, arriving on the Friday night. We were part of a bigger group who were staying for 7 days and one who was doing 11 days! I have never done anything like this and was blown away frankly. 5 sessions a day, not one ever the same. Calorie controlled but oh so yummy. Even though we were pushed to our limits it was aimed at our individual limits. It didn't matter what anyone else was doing. You got out of it what you put in. I am still thinking about our 2 days over a month later. I have never done anything so hard or so rewarding, and the biggest thing I have taken away from this is that now I know I can do anything. The only reason I haven't yet booked for a 7 dayer (oh boy...) in 2017, is that I am restricted to the school holidays and just need to work out the best time for me and my family.

Traveling group: Friends
Jane F
London, England, United Kingdom
“Beyond my expectations.”
Reviewed July 20, 2016 for a stay in July 2016

I went by myself for 4 days as a way to challenge myself, I am in my 50s and rather overweight. I had the time of my life. I joined in with all the activities, which were challenging but felt encouraged to reach my potential. I even jumped off some rocks into the water,it was great fun. The other guests were great company and spurred one on to do more. The food was very tasty and I have cooked boot camp recipes at home much to the delight of the family. I have continued to do exercise on my return home. The trainers are very experienced and knowledgable, they take into consideration if anyone had an prior injury and gave alternative exercises. I would like to return as I felt extremely energised and motivated even after 4 days. The accommodation was very high standard. I thoroughly recommend this boot camp. The coastline near the camp is fantastic, training on the beach was awesome.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The enthusiastic staff and the food.
Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Large groups
Laverne14
Northern Ireland
“Outstanding A*”
Reviewed July 17, 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Fabulous food, excellent exercise and amazing coaching all week long. Already booked for my 4th year. Loved every minute. Highly recommended!

LisaandAh...
Muscat, Masqat, Oman
“Fantastic - you get out what you put in!”
Reviewed July 9, 2016 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

What an amazing week. Dave, Bruce, Caroline and Dan helped us push ourselves to our limits (and well beyond what we thought were our limits most of the time!) throughout the week with a fantastic mix of cardio, strength and endurance training. The afternoon activities were second to none - I tried coasteering for the first time and ended up jumping off the top of the cliff into the sea twice - what a buzz!

The team were absolute professionals at the top of their game - add to that their real passion for what they do and the different methods they used to motivate and maintain our interest and they really do have a winning formula.

Annie and Roz kept our energy levels up with a varied selection of healthy and delicious meals.

All in all, a superb week, in a superb location, run by a superb team. It has really reinvigorated me to get back into training again (as well as introducing me to TRX, which I shall continue to do).

Can't wait to return to see how much I've improved.

Thanks guys - a wonderful week.

How easy was it to book the property? Overall condition of the property
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The genuine passion for fitness & varied training methods employed - as well as the fantastic location
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
Ellie N
Kingston-upon-Hull, United Kingdom
“Just book! You won't regret it!”
Reviewed May 29, 2016 for a stay in May 2016

Absolutely amazing week, and you get amazing results if you put effort into the workouts! On the 7 day camp I went on there was an average weightloss of 8lbs per person! And I lost 25cm! All the staff are amazing and welcoming, everything is explained to you clearly and they are extremely good motivators! I'm amazed by how much I can do! The morning involves different workouts led by the team, while the afternoon is a fun, active exercise. Such as kayaking, bodyboarding, coasteering, archery and other things! The food is all freshly cooked and prepared to cater for any dislikes or allergies and is AMAZING. I can guarantee you will not go hungry all week! Amazing balance of activities, fantastic staff!

Just book! They cater to any ability!

Traveling group: Other
annewaldi...
Darlington, United Kingdom
“bootcamp”
Reviewed May 3, 2016 for a stay in April 2016

My 3rd visit to Northern Bootcamp and enjoyed it as much as the first time.
Challenging and fun but all graded to each individuals' fitness.
Very comfortable and clean. The food was delicious and portion controlled.
After hard work in the morning -runs on beach or up sand dunes followed by other activities the afternoon is a fun activity such as coasteering or a long walk in beautiful surroundings.
Everyone is very helpful and supportive despite the challenge of varying fitness levels and injuries.
A great time in a great place with great people!
The

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing