“Amazing place”

Ranked #6 of 8 Beadnell B&B and Inns
Manchester
“Amazing place”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

The pictures do not do this justice. The hosts are lovely, inviting and warm, nothing is too much trouble for them. We took our cockapoo with us and he was made to feel most welcome, with a special treat for breakfast for him. The scenery is stunning, the local walks are wonderful. Everything is perfect.

Room Tip: If you can afford it go for The Cheviot Suite, stunning views and home from home.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Cheeseychips

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Loweswater, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 24, 2013

This wonderful home is absolutely perfect ! This was our second visit and we're already hoping it won't too long before we can return. Carole and Russell have thought of everything to make their guests feel totally comfortable and relaxed, indeed we feel so much at home here that it is rather like visiting well loved friends ! The Cheviot suite is stunning, the tower magical and the views are superb.
The close proximity to the beach is ideal for us and also for our two retriever dogs who seem to love staying at Beach Court as much as we do. They are made very welcome and this is a real bonus as they always travel with us. The whole area is very accommodating to visiting with canine companions.
Our breakfasts each day were lovely, with so much choice of fruits, cereals and yogurts. Carole's cooking is fabulous and nothing is too much trouble for her. One morning we enjoyed some very tasty Craster kippers, cooked to perfection.
Conversation flowed, the ambiance of Beach Court was second to none and despite staying for four nights, the time went far too quickly.
We are already looking forward to visiting Carole and Russell again, thank you both so much.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank FellwalkersCumbria
Northampton, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 6, 2013

I've travelled worldwide as part of my job, yet this is one place that keeps calling me back. I used it as a retreat last October for a few days after dropping my daughter off at University in Durham to give me some breathing space after the madness of preparing for uni and all it entails! I hadn't stayed away with our dog before and was initially a little nervous as to whether he would be ok in such a lovely and well kept place, but he was made more than welcome, and indeed was completely fussed over on our second visit this July when I picked my daughter up and took her to stay as well. The rooms are gorgeous, the whole house is an eclectic mix of - well just about everything, yet as my daughter pointed out, it all seems to just fit together. Carole is an excellent hostess and nothing is too much trouble. The peace and tranquility I gained from just a few nights' stay did me the power of good after what had been a challenging year. I promised myself I would do some work if I was to "treat" myself to the luxury of a few days away, and got everything I needed done from my room overlooking the beautiful beach only feet away from the house. There is so much to do and see around the area, but frankly, I'd be happy to just sit in the living room or the bedroom and watch the sea with occasional trips down the path and along the beach. I was half expecting our stay in July to be much busier on the beach, but it was still a well kept secret. Heavenly. Am saving hard to afford a longer stay!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank Elizabeth R
Reviewed February 10, 2013 via mobile

We love everything about Beech Court . We discovered it in 2011 and will keep on returning for many years to come . Like I'm sure many before us we've come to think of beech court as our special place . At last a place that is truly pet friendly our springer spaniel was made very welcome indeed , she even had a sausage at breakfast . The hosts the views the location everything about the place makes it a truly wonderful place to stay .

• Stayed July 2012
2 Thank Daisy1234567
Wetherby, United Kingdom
Reviewed December 11, 2012

We had a fantastic weekend at this B&B, we were made to feel instantly welcome with a pot of tea and warmed mince pie on arrival. The room had magnificent views of the beach just seconds away from the house. Our spaniels were made to feel like guests of honour with complementary gravy bones to tide them over on their journey to Craster! Carole our hostess was so helpful in advising on potential walks, and pet friendly pubs. The breakfast was superb and nothing was too much trouble. We will defintely be back!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Claire R
Glasgow, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 10, 2012

We enjoyed a fabulous stay at this terrific B&B yards from the beautiful Beadnell beach. Carole our hostess couldn't have been friendlier and the location is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G !!
We wouldn't hesitate to recommend to anyone seeking a peaceful, comfortable and picturesque stay in lovely Northumberland. We will certainly return.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Emeralda
Leeds, United Kingdom
Reviewed November 21, 2011

Have stayed here many times, Russ and Carole are fabulous hosts, Beach Court is stunning. The house looks out over the beach and harbour, takes 30 seconds from the door to be on the beach.
Breakfasts are wonderful, we have had many entertaining prolonged chats around the table with fellow guests.
Nothing is too much trouble, and all guests are welcomed as friends.

Room Tip: Cheviot has the best view.
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank DianaH917
Also consider these accommodations in or near Beadnell
Dunstanburgh Castle Hotel
#1 of 8 in Beadnell
Haven House
Haven House
#2 of 8 in Beadnell

Been to Beach Court? Share your experiences!