we booked our week through the sun holidays and after being on a caravan holiday 17 years ago we had our reservations. The caravan was clean well equipped but try and get an upgrade to one with heating as it certaintely helps. the staff were really friendly and the clubhouse was fun on the nighttime we would definatley go back. Also it would really help if you had a car.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The first thing that strikes you about Sandy Bay Holiday Park in the North East, is the cliff top views and stunning sandy beach. Set in landscaped grounds around a Koi Carp Lake, the Park combines attractive surroundings with lively entertainment. Take a swim or splash about in the heated indoor pool or challenge the family to a game of pool or darts. Then enjoy a tasty meal in the Boathouse Bar & Restaurant before heading off to The Beach Club Bar for a line up of sparkling evening entertainment. There's plenty for young children, teenagers and adults alike to enjoy at Sandy Bay Holiday Park on the North East coast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with PitchUp so you can book your Sandy Bay Holiday Park - Park Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandy Bay Holiday Park - Park Hotel Ashington
- Sandy Bay Holiday Park - Park Resorts Ashington, Northumberland, UK