“A nice surprise!”
Review of Fox Cover

Fox Cover
Ranked #7 of 59 Restaurants in Ashington
Reviewed January 19, 2014 via mobile

I visited with my family as we hadn't been in for a while. After looking at an impressive menu, we chose our meals along with some starters. Service was good, and the meals were hot and out quickly. My only niggle was that our mains were out literally 2 minutes after our starters were taken in, but this didn't cause a massive problem for us.
I had a chicken Kiev which was the best I've ever tasted, it was cooked perfectly and tasted exceptional.
I'd recommend the Fox to anyone, we went in the summer and the beer garden is great and very popular. Thanks for a great visit. :)

1  Thank ElleayX
There are newer reviews for Fox Cover

Reviewed December 2, 2013

We have visited the Fox Cover several times for a meal at lunchtime. The staff are always very friendly and helpful and the menu is quite extensive. The last time we were there my partner had the gammon and I had the vegetarian lasagne - they were both very nice, we paid £10 for two meals. There is always a specials board as well.

I would thoroughly recommend this place if you are in the Ashington area.

1  Thank Angelwings66
Reviewed May 3, 2013

Wednesday night is steak night, we paid £15 for a 16oz t-bone steak, chips or veg, sauce and a drink. The meal is also served with peas, tomatoes, onion rings and mushrooms, the steak was cooked exactly as I asked for it and it was lovely. Efficient service and reasonable prices, the only downside was that the restaurant did get a little noisy and I couldn't hear my friend speak at times. Apart from that well done.

1  Thank Mycrazylife88