All reviewscountry parkbrewers fayrerestaurant attachedroom overlooking the lakequeen elizabeth iiair conditioningmeal dealwoodhorn museumlovely lakenature reservebudget hotelnice surroundingsfamily roomplay areasmall lakegood nights sleepno lift
Reviewed January 28, 2014

A very friendly welcome when we arrived here for our stay. Hotel easy to find with fab views from our room of the lake. Extremely clean and large double room. Attached to a Brewers Fayre pub for drinks and food.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
GMPremierInn11, General Manager at Premier Inn Ashington Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am grateful for your feedback regarding our clean and comfortable rooms and I look forward to welcoming you back. Kind Regards, Claire Maddison, General Manager.

Reviewed January 27, 2014

Fantastic experience from start to finish, lovely warm and friendly staff well done premier inn Ashington. Room was excellent everything we needed plus a huge tv on the wall ............................

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family

Thank you very much for your review. I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit. I look forward to welcoming you back very soon. Kind Regards, Claire Maddison, General Manager.

Reviewed January 26, 2014

Staff fantastic, rooms nice and clean. Restaurant very nice. Receptionist when I booked in made sure room was ready as I checked in at 12.15 and very early. The receptionist on later that evening provided me with a taxi and great local knowledge. we ate a few meals here including breakfast and found it to be all very nice. Would stay again

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business

Thank you for your kind comments and compliments. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back again soon. Kind Regards, Claire Maddison, General Manager.

Reviewed January 24, 2014

The hotel is set in the country park and we were fortunate to have a lakeside room so we could see all the swans, geese and gulls. Our room was clean and comfortable and the heating was easy to adjust , which was welcome on a wet a windy January day.
Check in was simple and the staff were charming, I had to go back to our car for a bag and the receptionist made a point of asking if everything was ok
The restaurant is what you expect from a Brewers Fayre, the menu had recently been tweaked and there is plenty to choose, but it is largely fried...!
Gents toilet would benefit from a few hours attention to tighten seats, taps and door hadles

Room Tip: Ask for a lake view
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple

Reviewed January 23, 2014

excellent place, nice and quite and 'away from anywhere feel' about the place. I have stayed 3 times in 1 years and enjoy it. The lake opposite is relaxing and to see hundreds of geese in the morning was quite a surprise as the first time, I did not see the lake as I arrived around 8pm.... I will be staying here on business approx another 3 times in 2014

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business

We are delighted that your stay with us was a good one. Thank you for your comments and for taking the time to review your stay; we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future. Kind Regards, Claire Maddison, General Manager.