“Excellent fish”

Ranked #18 of 121 Restaurants in Alnwick
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed June 4, 2013

Massive whalesize haddock and cod enjoyed by myself and the children with curry sauce, peas and a couple of portions of very nice chips. All for around £20 to eat in.

Bargain! Set me up for the day. Thanks lads!

Reviewed May 31, 2013 via mobile

Food quality is good if not a little over expensive if sitting in. Upstairs room not in use when we visited so had to sit down stairs in a very noisy emvironment. Staff far too busy to give real quality service. Don't think I'd sit in next time.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

For an economic , quality fish and chips meal, Carlo's takes a lot of beating. WE use it whenever we cannot be bothered to cook and want something that does not break the bank

Reviewed May 28, 2013

I visited Carlo's on May bank holiday Monday. The restaraunt was very busy and it seemed clean and well run. I opted for a mince pie and chips. Chips were lovely and the pie tasted good but it did not agree with me. It seemed well cooked but it made me unwell. I would give it the benefit of the doubt next time but will steer clear of the pie!

2  Thank rockindude
Reviewed May 27, 2013

Visited Saturday 25th, really fancied fish and chips and the landlord of the B&B we were staying in recommended Carlo's. He was right! Delicious fish and chips - absolutely huge portions and very reasonably priced.