“Excellent food.” 5 of 5 bubbles

Description: We are also DOG Friendly
Almería
“Excellent food.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2013 via mobile

Lovely Sunday lunch, gorgeous gravy And beef that melts in your mouth, definitely worth a visit. A good selection of desserts for those Who arn't calorie counting!

• 5 of 5 bubbles

“Good home cooked food!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2013 via mobile

The sign says good home cooked food, how true that is. We Stopped here for a bite to eat and was really surprise by the quality and the quantity of the food. Give this a go.

Visited September 2013
durham
“Friendly homely place to eat and drink”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2013 via mobile

Came upon this pub by chance when we stayed in Alnwick end of sept , we were greeted by warm friendly staff with great senses of humour and a barman that gave excellent measures !! Lol
We decided to have a meal and we went for the scampi Wow when it came out it was huge the chef doesn't believe in small portions it was lovely and I had the nicest varied salad I have had as a side dish in a very long time .
We returned on Sunday for Sunday lunch at tea time and again the Sunday dinner was huge infact I went Oh my god how am I gonna eat all that loads of veg n roasts n homemade york puds. I didn't manage it all but what I did have was nice good old wholesome cooking .
I wish them every success and if I'm ever in Alnwick again I will be calling in again that's for sure

Visited September 2013
1 Thank kh1354
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2013

I have had three beautiful meals here.....truely amazing home cooked food at excellent prices....I will definatly be back

1 Thank sazmort
Rotherham, United Kingdom
“the alnwick arms”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2013

we have just had a four day break in Alnwick and had our meals at The Alnwick Arms, after the first meal there was no way we were going to look elsewere, the pub is spotlessly clean,we were made very welcome and the food was to die for,eveything was cooked perfectly,real chips no frozen rubbish,over the four days we tried different meals and they were all perfect, we were very happy with the quality and the quantity and they were good value for money, we will be back again, good luck to Geoff &Chris the new owners

1 Thank kath t