“Super good”

Thai Vibe
Ranked #4 of 133 Restaurants in Alnwick
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Thai Vibe is a slow food establishment offering Royal Thai Cuisine in a relaxing environment. Our lunchtime menu is different from the evening one, providing smaller and simpler dishes.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Second time and food excellent as before.

William is very friendly and offers excellent advice.
This time shared sea food platter as a starter , then sea bass and finished with the banana fritter.All were excellent and would compare favourably with the best Thai restaurant I have been to

Highly recommend

1  Thank alanrM307UP
W2874NWwilliamm, Owner at Thai Vibe, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for your warm words, Alan. I hope to see you again next year.

Write a reviewReviews (444)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This interesting little restaurant was recommended by our AirB&B host nearby. You need to book in advance to avoid disappointment and it’s well worth the effort of forward planning. We had the seafood platter to share as a starter. It was so extraordinarily good that we couldn’t wait to experience the mains, which did not disappoint. Pad Thai for me and Massaman for my partner, absolutely delicious. We finished with banana fritters, crispy and hot, served with home made coconut ice cream in beautifully unique bowls. Quite simply one of the best dining experiences that either of us have ever had.

1  Thank sarahellenfaulkner

Thank you for your resoundingly positive review - I'm so glad you enjoyed your evening at Thai Vibe.

Reviewed August 16, 2019 via mobile

I came here for a meal one evening and was served by a lovely young girl. The food was very good and I will definitely be back again!!

Date of visit: August 2019
W2874NWwilliamm, Owner at Thai Vibe, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

I hope you do come back again! Thank you.

Reviewed August 16, 2019

Visiting the area, great reviews, small but nice space. Delicious food. I went for Thai classics, Tom yum soup, delicious but a tiny portion! Pad Thai noodles, over cooked noodles, well presented, tasty but disappointingly served on a cold plate!!! WHY?? recommended, but a few tweaks could make this exceptional!

Date of visit: August 2019

Thank you very much for your custom and review.
With regards to a couple of small criticisms you made:
First, the Tom Yum is served as a starter (therefore a small bowl), but we occasionally serve it, on request, in a much larger bowl, with rice, as a main.
Second, I can't explain why the phad thai was served to you on a cold plate and I'm sorry it was; all our food is normally served on warm/hot plates and so this was an anomaly.

Reviewed August 15, 2019 via mobile

Lovely flavours, good portions, well cooked. If you like Thai food then this place is a must. Sea bass & massaman curry were brilliant.

Thank you.