“Excellent. Try the beef!”
Review of Thai Vibe

Thai Vibe
Ranked #4 of 121 Restaurants in Alnwick
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Thai Vibe is a slow food establishment offering Royal Thai Cuisine in a relaxing environment. Our lunchtime menu is different from the evening one, providing smaller and simpler dishes.
Reviewed June 1, 2014 via mobile

As good a Thai meal as we have ever had. I was persuaded by my wife to have something other than pad Thai for a change so I had the beef. As I write I wish I could have it in front of me right now. Superb!

Reviewed May 30, 2014

Wow .. who'd have thought Alnwick had the best Thai food outside Koh Phi Phi? This really is a little gem of a restaurant that you'd be mad to miss if you find yourself within a 20 mile radius of Alnwick .... no make that 50 miles. The minute you step into Thai Vibe you know you're in for a treat. We had a drink at the lovely little bar whilst perusing the menu which is sensibly limited to 5 starters and 5 mains. We had a selection of starters and wolfed them down they were so delicious. My main course - the beef came just how I'd asked it - medium rare - and the vegetables were heavenly whilst the sticky rice came in its little pot just like in Thailand. This is a genuine Thai experience and the bill was surprisingly unpainfull. As Arnie says ... we'll be back ...

Reviewed May 23, 2014

Beautifully presented food packed with flavour. I loved the atmosphere in this calm restaurant and my purse really appreciated the price, incredible value for money. Soup to start, hot and tasty but calmed by the coconut creme so for any non spice afficianado's a great introduction for the palette. Sea bass packed with lemongrass, really fresh and I felt it was healthy! A really enjoyable evening.

Reviewed May 23, 2014

We found this small, well presented restaurant by chance. Its only mild inconvenience was no card machine as they had just opened but the tables were well positioned, the loos clean and the restaurant had a very nice little bar area. The menu is not massive but we had 2 very good meals, well cooked, well presented and thoroughly enjoyed. The service was excellent and the bill very reasonable and I would have no hesitation in recommending this to anyone that enjoys Thai food. A great find and a good evening

Reviewed May 18, 2014

We were looking for an evening meal on a Sunday evening finding most places closed and came across this Thai restaurant by chance.
It looked closed but was not. We were made very welcome by the owner and the meal was just delightful and very reasonably priced too. The service was first class.
Though it is a long way from us I hope we will be able to make a return visit soon.