โ€œHidden treasureโ€
Review of Strawberry Lounge

Strawberry Lounge
Ranked #1 of 5 Dessert in Alnwick
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Strawberry lounge is a small family run cafe / smoothie bar selling great homemade food freshly made on the premises daily from a large selection of scone and quiches and pies to some great homemade burgers And large selection of homemade cakes
Reviewed August 9, 2013

Found this little gem by accident while on holiday and visiting for the day. Lunchtime meal for 2 adults and 2 children and we all left full and very happy. The food is well presented and I can only describe the portion of delicious home made soup as enormous...... This is a very quirky, friendly and well run restaurant. The food was all fresh, nicely presented and extremely reasonable and I will happily recommend to friends and family.

Reviewed August 4, 2013

The best place for coffee and tea and scones etc .
Come and enjoy this great place .
My children love the chocolate cake and cream and strawberrys .

Reviewed August 1, 2013

Now are regulars at the Strawberry Lounge .Great place ,great service ,very friendly and lovely food at a very good price

Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

We have recently become regular visitors to the Strawberry Lounge and we are never disappointed. The food is fantastic but mind you if you want poncey you won't get it here but you will good hearty home cooked food in a cute atmosphere. I've read reviews about it being damp well let me say its Alnwick its always damp here! Haha! I love the decor its very country kitchen! The staff are brilliant which for us is a huge part of the experience. They are so very welcoming. 100 out of 10 guys keep up the good work :)

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Nealy missed this gem as we walked around Alnwick. Done a little alley which you have to look out for. We were well located in front of the serving area and could see all the comings and goings. Huge fresh scones which we could hardly finish. The must have been 10-12 types to chose from. My wife had cheese and chili where I had apple and pecan. Two large mugs of cappucino were greatly appreciated before we headed out into the rain again.