“Delicious”
Review of Cafe Delicious - The Tapas Bar - CLOSED

Cafe Delicious - The Tapas Bar
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Spanish
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Tapas Bar & Cafe in the centre of Alnwick. Serving authentic homemade Spanish Tapas from lunch through to late evening. In addition through the day a selection of homemade cakes & light lunches. Fully Licenced.
Reviewed June 24, 2013

This restaurant was recommended to us by the owners of Greycroft, our B&B and we were delighted.
The food was stunning - so delicious. There are lots of dishes so there is something for everyone. Each dish just seemed to get better and better. We finished off with a lovely lemon tart and my husband had a fantastic coffee - His words as he is very particular about his coffee!
This is a must for any visitors to Alnwick but make sure you book your table!

Reviewed June 6, 2013

During our recent trip to Alnwick I had found this place on Trip Advisor and as we love Tapas decided we had to try it.
We weren't disappointed, this small but delighful restaurant has certainly lived up to it's reputation. The dishes were delicious (hence the title) the service excellent and it had a cosy atmosphere.
Our dishes were served seperately which was great as you looked forward to the next one arriving and get to enjoy each dish while it's still hot.
I had a glass of Sangria which again was very good and as I have drunk quite a lot of Sangria in my time I would say I am a fair judge!! My husband enjoyed his San Miguel or two.... and the prices were all very reasonable too.
A gem in a small town so long may they serve....Well Done.

Reviewed May 29, 2013 via mobile

This was definitely one if my favorite restaurants in awhile! Delicious food and wonderful service! Great with the kids as they can try a whole bunch of different stuff. Highly recommend!

Reviewed May 13, 2013

The owners were welcoming and the ambience is authentic.Our party of 4 had olives and bread as starters and shared 7 dishes plus an extra spanish omelette. All dishes were freshly prepared & delicious & the wines - Spanish Riojas of course, were very palatable. Service was attentive & we were each given a free liqueur after finishing the desserts - the lemon meringue gelato was gorgeous. Well done to all, we will call again when in Alnwick.

1  Thank SBarnesDarlington_UK
Reviewed April 29, 2013 via mobile

Me and my girlfriend visited the tapas bar after noticing it on a walk by. First impressions were that it was a very cute, small and traditional place! We were greeted by a waiter who was friendly throughout our meal and offered us recommendations of what bars/pubs to visit after our meal. The cost of each individual tapas dish was relatively cheap, as were drinks. My only very small complaint would be...we waited around 30 minutes for our cold starters to arrive (didn't understand how bread and dips took 30 mins to arrive) however, the restaurant was full so that could explain why! Overall a lovely traditional tapas cafe with a good selection of dishes for a good price, very friendly service and would definitely visit again.