“Good tasty meal”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 27, 2013

We tried this restaurant while on a stop over at Thrapston. Very understated from the exterior,but much more welcoming inside. Friendly efficient staff.Very speedy service could probably done with a little more time between courses.Food to a good standard plenty of flavour and piping hot. If in the area would visit again. We had a bottle of wine a beer ,two staters,two mains rice and nan and it came to around 50 pounds so on par with other restaurants.

1  Thank alf37

Reviewed August 17, 2013

My first visit to this restaurant and I didn't know what to expect, this is not your normal "Indian" restaurant, no plastic table cloths, no random music. The restaurant has a contemporary feel to it with a varied and interesting menu with food being prepared in an open kitchen. The staff are efficient and friendly and the place was very busy, I would recommend booking a table to avoid disappointment. We were a party of 4 and we waited an hour for our food to be prepared, we were with friends and so this didn't bother us, on other occasions it might have. If there was a fault then it was the ar conditioning which was extremely effective making me feel cold throughout the visit, I wished I had brought a coat to keep warm.

1  Thank trevor6410
Reviewed August 5, 2013

This was a "by chance" find after asking a chap on the street where we could get food on a sunday night without driving!! Really enjoyed the food and the surroundings - thank you

Reviewed July 10, 2013

The restaurant is situated in an old auction hall with a car park right outside. The restaurant has a light airy feeling due to the high ceilings and a couple palm trees amongst the tables. They have a selection of 2 or 4 seater tables that can be pushed together to seat more, but they also have large round tables which is better for a larger group as no one sits on the end!
In all plenty of seating and not on top of each other which is often the case.
The kitchen has a large viewing window, so you could watch your food being cooked if you wanted to.
Menu choice was very varied, and we ate in there on 2 consecutive nights as we liked it so much. It's a shame we were only in the area for a couple of nights, else this could easily have become our new "regular" curry house.
We didn't think it was particularly pricey either.
Well done.

Reviewed July 2, 2013

I regularly eat here and love the food, staff and atmosphere. It is a popular and busy place with dishes on the menu that aren't all the usual and traditional indian food dishes you'd perhaps expect (they do have those too!)
Their meal deal nights on a Wednesday are very popular and excellent value for money - but are very busy, so I would advise booking in advance.

It is great for socialising, parties and for dinning with the family - My 90 year old nan and my kids love it too!!