“very disapointed...”

Thrapston Tandoori Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 12 Restaurants in Thrapston
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Balti, Eastern European
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
kettering northants
“very disapointed...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2012

went there last night with my partner for the first time to give it a try as we had just left the brige hotel which is across the road for a lovely drink. well all i can say is food was ok nothing special, but what we saw just hit the nail on the head, my partner had the green dip for his poppodoms when he had finished instead of taking it away to the kitchen with our dirty plates he popped it back in the fridge to refill. we will not be going back there in a million years................

• Visited October 2012
2 Thank angellost93

northants
“did go back and it was nice”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2012

I wrote a review saying I wouldn't go back but last night I did go back. I only had a take away but I found my food very nice. The owner was very friendly and welcoming.

• Visited July 2012
Brighton, United Kingdom
“Terrible service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2012

one and a half hours after I made my order I called and they hadn't even left yet! With this kind of a lack of concern over their (new) customers I thought wise of eating the meal and cancelled it. Ordered from Bonophool Balti Hut instead which was there when I arrived 20 mins later + food was perfect.

• Visited May 2012
3 Thank Andrew J
“Thrapston Bengal Braserrie”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2012

Great refiurbished indian restuarant - very attentive waiters and nice atmosphere - food is always excellent and have eaten there several times since opening - Best indian restuarant for miles

• Visited March 2012
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Excellent service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2012

Small friendly restaurant with staff who take their job seriously. Food was excellent with plenty of variety at a very good cost

• Visited March 2012