“Fab service and live up to its promise.”

Premier Inn Silverstone
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Silverstone
Reviewed December 11, 2013

Stayed here on Monday the 9th of December. Great value for money, large room which was spotlessly clean. Reception staff and checkout staff were excellent, friendly and efficient. Had a minor issue with road noise so suggest when staying here choose a room at the back of the hotel if you are a light sleeper. Mentioned this to the check out staff and without hesitation and to my surprise said they would refund the total cost of the room, and that I didn't need to stay to wait for the refund. The refund was in my bank within twenty four hours! I understand that this is part of premier inn's good night's sleep promise. All I can say is that the handling of my minor complaint was amazing in that a large corporation exceeded its promise. Well done Premier Inn. Yes I will be using your other hotels!
One other point is the restaurant, the green man, attached to the hotel is excellent.

Room Tip: Choose the back of the hotel the rooms will be quieter.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ItsSnowBunny
SophieParker_90, Reception Team Member at Premier Inn Silverstone, responded to this reviewResponded December 19, 2013

Dear ItsSnowBunny,

Many thanks for taking the time to leave a review about your recent stay at Premier Inn, Silverstone.

I am sorry to learn that you had a disturbed nights sleep with us, we do our absolute best to minimise the road noise by allocating everyone on the back where possible.

However, I am very pleased to hear about the experience you had with our staff. We genuinely do care that you get a good nights sleep and if this does not happen we will always offer you a refund inline with our Good Nights Sleep Guarantee.

I will make sure your feedback about the Green Man is passed on to the manager there.

Sophie Parker,
Reception Team Member.

Reviewed December 6, 2013

I was here last year, and once again, I didn't leave disappointed. Clean, comfortable and quiet...

Perfectly reasonable hotel... Good location for Silverstone Race Circuit. Has a pub and restaurant right next to it which serve great food.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
SophieParker_90, Reception Team Member at Premier Inn Silverstone, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2013

Dear Richard D,

Many thanks for taking the time to leave us a review about your most recent stay here at Silverstone Premier Inn.

I am delighted to hear that you had a great stay with us and found the room clean, comfortable and quiet. We work so hard as a team to make sure that you and all our guests have this kind of experience and reviews like this show that our hard work is paying off.

I will make sure that your feedback about the Green Man is passed to the manager there.

Reviewed December 6, 2013

Benefit of being close to the track and the bed was huge, but that's where it ends. It's December in England! The heater didn't work properly The duvet (no sheet) wasn't enough to keep me warm, even when I folded it over, as I was alone. Barely a breath of warm air exited the device. No extra blankets supplied to accommodate. Two of my colleagues experienced the same thing so it wasn't just a fluke. Had an uncomfortably cold night.

Also, hotel gives you only 30 minutes of free wifi before you have to pony up. My room was next to the road so had loud traffic noises early in the morning.

Other than this, checkin was simple and easy and it's right next to a restaurant/bar (Green Man) and parking is easy and plentiful.

I'd just recommend fixing the heating issues and supplying free wifi!

Room Tip: Request room away from the road and inquire about heating!
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank HollisterRanchGirl
WhitbreadHotels, Online Customer Services at Premier Inn Silverstone, responded to this reviewResponded December 9, 2013

Thank you for your review. It really matters to us that our guests have a comfortable nights sleep, and we guarantee this. We do sincerely apologise that on this occasion we failed to provide this. Please be assured that all your feedback is very important to us as we endeavour to meet all our customer’s needs. We would like the opportunity to investigate further, please email your booking details to talktous@premierinn.com and we will be in contact directly. Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.

Reviewed November 21, 2013

Made to feel welcome, extremely clean and well equipped. Near to Brackley and Silverstone and staff very helpfull.
Easy to park the car and well lit for security and peace of mind.
Excellent breakfast in adjoining Chef & Brewer - plenty of everything and very fresh.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
LucyBerry_13, Reception Team Member at Premier Inn Silverstone, responded to this reviewResponded November 24, 2013

Dear Lynda P

Many thanks for taking the time to leave us a review about your recent stay at Silverstone Premier Inn.

I am delighted to hear that you had a great stay with us and that you found your room to be extremely clean and well equipped, we do work so hard as a team to make sure that you and all our guests have this kind of experience.

I am also pleased to learn that our staff were helpful and made you feel welcome during your stay.

Reviewed November 11, 2013

I have stayed here a few times now, and the staff always give a warm welcome, and show that they care for all visitors. The rooms are modern and quiet, comfortable and clean. Only down side is that Vodafone have a poor signal at this location, which is not the hotel's fault. Hotel WiFi is fine though, and at least Premier Inn don't rip you off for WiFi like ore hotels. The pub (Green Man) next door is friendly and food & beer are good. Breakfast waitresses were friendly and attentive.

Room Tip: All rooms are in a long block. Have stayed on both sides of the corridor and not noticed road noise...
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
LucyBerry_13, Reception Team Member at Premier Inn Silverstone, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2013

Dear dkeight

Many thanks for taking the time to leave us a review about your recent stay with us at Silverstone.

We are delighted to have welcomed you back to our hotel again, and we are pleased that you always get good customer service. This is, what we are about after all.

Regarding the Vodaphone signal, we now (hopefully) have a *secret tip* that we will be willing to share with you when you come to visit again.

I will make sure that your feedback about the pub is passed to the manager at the Green Man.

We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed November 11, 2013

From booking to accommodation and food.
A superb stay with staff more than willing to help.
Many thanks to everyone at the Silverstone Premier Inn.
Apparently the review I need to give needs to be 200 characters long so otherwise I cannot get off this page so how about a little update.....
Great day following our stay with Premier Inn at Silverstone racing some great cars. I can recommend the Nissan Gtr particularly :-)

Now lets see if that 200?

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends

Dear John T

Many thanks for taking the time to leave us a review about your recent stay with us at Silverstone Premier Inn.

we are delighted to learn that you had a superb stay with us. Our team here work so hard to make sure that we get everything right for our guests and I am happy to learn that we got everything right for you.

I am pleased that you had a good day at the Nissan GTR.

I will also make sure that your feedback is givent o the manager at the Green Man.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Siverstone in the future.

Silverstone Premier Inn.

Reviewed November 11, 2013

but you know what you're getting with a Premier Inn. We stayed at the PI Silverstone while attending a conference at a nearby hotel. The full english breakfast was an extra £8.25 for the two mornings but it was definitely worth it. You have to cross the courtyard to the Green Man pub for it but that's not a hardship. My one complaint was that the plughole in the bath hadn't been cleaned out and it need it. Apart from that it was all good.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
LucyBerry_13, Reception Team Member at Premier Inn Silverstone, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2013

Dear jkat26srn

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review about your recent stay at Premier Inn, Silverstone.

We are glad that you enjoyed your breakfast with us, I will make sure that your feedback is give to the manager at the Green Man.

I will also make sure that the problems with the bathroom are all sorted.

Premier Inn, Silverstone.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Silverstone
Travelodge Towcester Silverstone
#6 of 27 in Northampton
Travelodge Buckingham
Travelodge Buckingham
#2 of 4 in Buckingham

Been to Premier Inn Silverstone? Share your experiences!