Premier Inn Silverstone
Villiers Hotel(Buckingham)
The White Hart(Buckingham)
Milton Keynes Hotel(Deanshanger)
View Hotel
All reviewsgreen manthe pubdual carriagewayrestaurant next doorroad noisegood nights sleepdriving experiencemain roadfriendly receptionistplenty of parkingrace tracknight's sleepevening mealspacious roomno air conditioningexcellent staywould stay again
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 14, 2011

Always such a friendly welcome and rooms are always spotless. Tanya and Catherine are so friendly and there is nothing that is too much when you ask them for help. The food next door is in the Green Man Pub. I used to be fantastic and over the years some nasty landlords have been there and the food was horrible. But now a new landlord is there and the boys Luke and Jason are fantastic, funny and make the whole experience amazing. The food is better than pub food and cooked to your requirements which was so much better. And what you asked for you actually got. Jasons baileys coffee's were to die for!!! his whole stay, atmosphere over the F1 weekend was fab and i will never stay anywhere else. Thank you for a fab stay all of you. Lara xx

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank laraskan
silverstone_gm, General Manager at Premier Inn Silverstone, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2011

Thank you so much for the positive comments about the hotel and The Green Man.
I will make sure that Cath, Tanya, Luke and Jason all receive your comments.
We have been working hard to raise the standards over the two premises and I am glad that you had another pleasant stay.
We look forward to seeing you next year.

Reviewed July 11, 2011

Stayed for the silverstone f1 grand prix I must have got a cancellation as tried to book a week earlier and couldn't get in. Fantastic location we walked 2 days although a little hairy walking along the main road. Hotel very clean staff fantastic and very helpful, always had a smile. green Man pub next door very good service even when full. The menu far surpasses any top quality restaurant for choice and quality. I would definitely stay again and recommend this to anyone.

• Stayed: July 2011
1  Thank MULCASTER2
silverstone_gm, General Manager at Premier Inn Silverstone, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2011

Good Afternoon,

The response we have had from guests over the Grand Prix has been excellent. It is nice to hear positive comments from our guests and I can assure you that I will pass on these kind words to my team as well as the Green Man pub next door.
You must have been lucky to get a last minute booking as we usually fill a year in advance.
There are so many events on at the circuit so try and get over here for some of them.
Thanks again and hope to see you soon.

Reviewed July 5, 2011

We stayed at the Silverstone Premier Inn as we were attending a concert at the Milton Keynes Bowl. We could not find a hotel closer but in the end were glad we didn't. This hotel had brilliant staff who really made our stay very easy and comfortable. We were welcomed to the hotel by a very friendly receptionist who went out of her way to help us arrange taxi's to and from the event. In the morning, breakfast was served in the adjoining pub where we were met by again fantastic staff. Nothing seemed to much trouble. The rooms were clean and comfortable perfect for those quick stopovers. I would certainly recommend this hotel to anyone.

As an aside the taxi company 'A & C Executive Cars' (a taxi company recommended by the hotel) were superb. Genuinely friendly staff from a family run business. They made sure that we got back to the hotel safe and sound. Their business cards state they are 'Reliable & Prompt' I would say they are that and more.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank missmilsom
silverstone_gm, General Manager at Premier Inn Silverstone, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2011

Good afternoon,
Thank you for taking the time to review and rate the Premier Inn, Silverstone.
We value all feedback and I am pleased that the whole experience was an enjoyable one for you.
I will pass your comments onto both the Green Man pub and the taxi company.
I hope you enjoyed the concert and I hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed June 26, 2011

The best Premier Inn I have used - clean, tidy (recently renovated?), quiet, good parking, friendly staff. Not cheap on an event weekend, but then I suppose that I should have booked earlier (six months obviously not early enough!). Five minutes from Silverstone (that's actual, proper minutes not hotel advert ones!). The attached pub (the Green Man) could be better...

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
silverstone_gm, General Manager at Premier Inn Silverstone, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2011

Good Morning,

It is so nice to get positive feedback from our guests. We were refurbished earlier in the year and the overall guest response has been a positive one.
My team try to ensure that every guest gets a great experience when they come to stay with us.
The rates for weekends in the summer are generally higher than normal due to our superb location and the demand for rooms, but there are always bargains to be had by looking on the premier Inn website.
The Green Man pub is run by a different company to the hotel but I can assure you that we are working hard with the new managers to get the best for our guests.
Thanks again for the positive comments and I hope to see you soon.

Reviewed June 18, 2011

Stayed for 4 nights durning the Motogp weekend - Staff are extremly freindly and can not do enough for you.
Room was very clean and very comfortable.
Tea & coffee supplied and also if you needed extra reception was more than happy to supply you with more.
This hotel is not even 5 mins drive from race track and entry in and out of the track to and from this hotel was great - no hold upsnot even on race day. You could even walk to and from track it would take approx 30/40 mins.
Would definatley recommend to friends or family and have re-booked for next year as our stay was fab.
After reading some reviews about the green man pub next door we were slightly apprehensive - but must say the staff were also friendly, didnt wait long for food, everything we order was there not sold out as many reviews had stated. Food was also very tasty we eat there for the full 4 nights stay.
Cooked breakfast were ok no where near as good as the evening meal but plenty of selection.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank TinaH46
silverstone_gm, General Manager at Premier Inn Silverstone, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2011

Good Morning,
I am really pleased that you had a great time over the Moto GP at the Premier Inn, Silverstone.
We have been working really hard to ensure that all our guests receive an excellent stay.
I have passed your positive remarks onto the management of The Green Man pub which is operated by a separate company.
Let us hope that the weather is better for all the race goers for next year.