“FANTASTIC RALLY SCHOOL AN AWESOME EXPERIENCE!”

Silverstone Autosport & Rally School
Book In Advance
More Info
$130.59*
and up
1-Hour Rally Experience at Silverstone
More attraction details
Owner description: A great activity in Silverstone rally driving experiences and training for adults and children as individuals.
Caddington, United Kingdom
“FANTASTIC RALLY SCHOOL AN AWESOME EXPERIENCE!”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

I entered Rally Quest as a birthday treat back in August 2013 had an amazing time and got put through to the semifinal and went on to win the final. won the sponsorship package which included my bars test, getting my national rally b licence, further training, i recently had my first rally with the silverstone team and had the best day of my life! All provided by the school. They are a great team of instructors and have helped me progress through every step of the stages. Great facilities and equipment, cars for all abilities from rear wheel drive classics to front wheel drive hatches even for the juniors. Brilliant fun for all the family and friends. I have recommended it to everyone :)

Visited June 2014

England
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great rally school!”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

I first went to Silverstone rally school for their Ladyquest rally competition and learned a lot straight away, I've since been back a few times and have always found everyone to be really friendly and great teachers!
Through the rally school I've gone from first time rally driving to taking my BARS license, I'd definitely recommend for anyone looking to get into rallying to go here.

Visited March 2014
London, United Kingdom
“Great day out for all the family what ever the weather”
Reviewed June 15, 2014 via mobile

Took the entire family here as a treat: sons, daughters, mums, dads, brothers, sisters, and grand parents. I thought the instructors and organising team did a fantastic job dealing with our requirements.
Great time in the cars all though we did make a few mistakes, between us we managed to beach one of the cars and add a few knocks to another. The instructors delt with this very calmly, recived the vehicle and had it running again in to time. The track is fantastic and has no end of variations to drive and slide around! Thouraghly recommend this to anyone. My mum didn't even want to get in the car when she showed up, couldn't get her out at the end of the day!

Visited December 2013
Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
“WOW, what a fantastic day!”
Reviewed June 14, 2014 via mobile

I was given the Silverstone Full Day - Ultimate Stage Rally Experience as a surprise birthday present. To be honest, by choice I would probably have picked a supercar track experience but having just returned from my day rally driving, I am so pleased I wasn't given the choice!
I have been really surprised to read the negative reviews. From the website it is clear to see that the company is not part of the Silverstone circuit, but it is in the village of Silverstone, so they are as entitled to use the name as the circuit is. I bought my father a Silverstone Circuit rally experience 9 years ago and it was no where near as good a track as here at Silverstone Autosport & Rally School.
My partner (who came as a spectator) and myself were greeted warmly. The classroom briefings were informative and interesting and then having a go at what we'd been taught was great fun. My partner was treated as well as I was and he was able to purchase a passenger ride for £10. He now wants to do the course too!
I'd definitely recommend the full day. Whilst the half day is also recommended, with the full day you get much more driving in the afternoon to practice your new found skills, which start to become a bit more 'natural' with practice.
It felt like I was driving really fast and doing some great handbrake turns and power-slides on the really good rally circuit. That was, until the pro took me for a final 'hot' lap. Wow!
Many thanks to Andy for a fantastic day. So, will it be a Ferrari or a Subaru next time? I never thought I'd say it, but the Subaru may well win. Highly recommended.

Visited June 2014
London, United Kingdom
“Fantastic rally school”
Reviewed June 14, 2014

Attended the Silvertsone rally school as an introduction to rallying and found the staff to be very helpful and friendly. They provided the perfect fun, informative introduction to rallying.

Visited August 2013