“Great first rally experience with a first class instructor”

Silverstone Autosport & Rally School
Junior Rally Driving Outing at Silverstone
$238.33*
Half-Day Rally Driving Experience at Silverstone
More attraction details
Owner description: A great activity in Silverstone rally driving experiences and training for adults and children as individuals.
Reviewed September 14, 2013 via mobile

I was bought the pass for my birthday and whilst I would not pay for myself I thought give it a go.
I attended and whilst a little apprehensive I found the whole experience really enjoyable and would do it again.
The voucher was bought from amazon local so excellent value.
The young instructor was superb and tolerant with my driving and credit to him the experience was great.
Recommend as a gift s whilst rally driving did not appeal before I thoroughly enjoyed my visit.

1  Thank pc_bento

Reviewed August 16, 2013

My wife found Groupon vouchers for the intro sessions for myself and my kart racing son (15), who did the junior session in the Ford Ka. Instructors were great and kept things moving, despite the numbers there and at least one car that needed to be replaced. Good fun, but note that the track is not actually that long and there is not really enough time to do that much on the intro sessions. Would go back, but for a longer session. My son really enjoyed it and wanted to go faster , but was held back by the dual controls, i am sure for good reasons !

One point to note, if it is just you and a child and you also want to drive, then you are not allowed to leave the child by themselves next to the track whilst you drive (even at 15), so you either need someone else there or you have to take the child somewhere offsite.

2  Thank doorstomanual
Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

Saved up for 4 months to buy a rally experience day for my husband, qued for 45 mins to get in only to be told because he was 8 mins late that he could not do it. I'm absolutely devastated and feel like I've been robbed as it cost me over £200. They were totally unsympathetic and rude.

6  Thank Catt1985
Reviewed June 24, 2013

My Daughter was given a present by her partner of a rally car driving experience. We went there Saturday morning, and her session began at 1.0pm. She thoroughly enjoyed the day, we stayed over night in the local Premier Inn, and drove home on Sunday. Well done to Andy, the instructor, he made sure everyone on the course had a great experience, and my daughter loved it.

Reviewed June 22, 2013

Had a half day here great reception when i walked in awesome fun and good facilities you must do the passenger ride with Andy!