“Had a fantastic full day's rallying”

Silverstone Autosport & Rally School
Book In Advance
More Info
$140.76*
and up
Junior Rally Driving Outing at Silverstone
More attraction details
Owner description: A great activity in Silverstone rally driving experiences and training for adults and children as individuals.
Reviewed February 21, 2013

I would recommend anyone to have ago at the rally school. I learnt alot and it was such good fun. Would love to have progressed further but I've probably left it too late in life. Highly recommend.

1  Thank mx5fan
"dirt track"
"instructor andy"
"great instruction"
in 4 reviews
"highly recommend this to anyone"
"great fun"
"bucket list"
"sat nav"
"driving skills"

Reviewed December 17, 2012

Learn: Handbrake turns, figure of eight power sliding, how not to use a break..!

Very enjoyable morning although the frost was biting that day. Not to worry though once the adrenalin gets pumping.!

1  Thank Mike M
Reviewed December 8, 2012

Arrived at the driving school excitied to be there, there was a juniour session currently running as was a little early for my appointed time, but as the mintues ticked on and on it went past my time. 40 mins after my time they stopped and the instructor informed me "I will be with you in a minute" 20 mins later he shows back up. Began my session a hour late with the instructor driving after 10 mins of him driving I got behind the whell, which was great while it lasted. 15 mins later it was over. Not sure what was paid for it as it was a gift but from the website I am guessing in excess of £100.

Think there is much better driving experiences out there. Instructors attitude wasn't great either.

2  Thank Declan D
Reviewed November 20, 2012

Went Sunday 18 November ~ beautiful autumn day, dry and bright. From the moment you arrive it is a very professional, slick operation. Given a half hour instruction as to how to drive the car, mine was the Ferrari 360, paddle gear change. And instruction on how to drive the circuit, braking, turning, clipping points and acceleration.
Professional driver in the passenger seat guides you thru, some of the gear changes and persuades you to accelerate and brake to maximise your experience.
Excellent value for money............. Only complaint ~ goes way too quickly, three laps I drove round went by in a flash!! I loved every moment and yes, I would Love One for My Own!

3  Thank ET05