“Not sure how to rate this!”
Review of Buddies USA

Buddies USA
Ranked #15 of 48 Restaurants in Rushden
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Wellingborough, United Kingdom
“Not sure how to rate this!”
Reviewed January 13, 2013

Stopped here at about 5:45 on a Saturday night. Very busy and very large menu. The young waiting staff were nice and friendly but the older lady was rather dower. The food was poor though. Lettuce almost inedible and the chips unappealing. Large portions do not make up for poor quality, particularly at the price. I would rather have a had a McDonald's.

• Visited January 2013

Rushden, United Kingdom
“good food”
Reviewed January 4, 2013

Good food, Nice environment.
The only thing that upset me was the 10% service charge automatically added to the bill. I Paid it with out question but vowed never to return.
Upon further investigation it appears legally the service charge should have been explained to me before we were seated ( it was not ) I believe it is my right to decide when and how much to tip. The size of the tip I leave always allows the staff to know how they have made my visit.

Visited December 2012
London, United Kingdom
“nice service”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

Popped in for dinner at this restaurant. The staff were very friendly. Never been to a Buddies before but must say that it is well worth a visit.

Visited December 2012
Finedon, United Kingdom
“Wonderful”
Reviewed December 31, 2012

Very fast service, kind , helpful staff that go out of their way to help you and have a nice talk and are not rude. The food is lovely and me and my family have been back several times inviting family members with us to show them how good it is. The staff know exactly what we are going to order because we have he same every time. Two particular staff are very nice Dan and Lou are lovely always very helpful.Staff meet you at the door and show you to your seat and chat with us giving us suggestions on what to have. Everything is nice except for one very rude woman who is called Ruth. She just grunted and is incredibly rude and looks like she would rather be in bed or anywhere else but here. Many people have complained about her so we are not the only people who think this. Except from that go there. It is lovely.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Lisa D
Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom
“Big portions, Friendly service.”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

My husband and I have eaten here on several occasions on the back of a recommendation from a friend. Each time we have been greeted by the same waitress who is friendly, efficient and always takes time to make sure everything is ok while remaining friendly and not routine "is everything ok".

The food has always arrived quickly and steaming hot. The portions are enormous and we always struggle to finish them. The burger menu is extensive to say the least and each time my husband has ordered from it, he hasn't been disappointed. My personal favourite is the do-nut burger. It sounds disgusting but is definitely worth a one off try. My brother who came with us was converted.

All in all I think this place is worth a try. Hopefully you'll enjoy it as we have!

• Visited October 2012