“Changed hands”
Review of Frio Lounge Bar - CLOSED

Frio Lounge Bar
Reviewed November 18, 2016

Visited recently and it's changed ownership.Very,very good service, lovely coffee and proper toasted sandwiches.Hope they do well in their new venture.

Date of visit: November 2016

Reviewed October 7, 2016 via mobile

It was okay, but npthing special. I can't remember all that was on offer too much as we saw milkshake bar anf that was our only reason for going and for a milkshake bar I was quite disappointed. There really wasn't much taste to them at all and considering the price too they should've and could've been a lot better.

Date of visit: October 2016
Thank Jaydy fuzzylump... Y
Reviewed June 19, 2016

Great ambience and decor, the flatbreads are tasty and great value. Friendly service and good vegetarian options.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed May 13, 2016

Just wanted a coffee but ended up having coffee and cake as it was only 50p more to have both. There was only me and one other customer which was a shame. The coffee was hot and the cake was yummy. I was surprised at the lack of customers because it was a Friday lunchtime.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed March 15, 2016 via mobile

I dropped in for lunch with my 15 year old and newborn. Wow what a lovely place. The Lounge was relaxing and well presented, with a unique atmosphere. I could have stayed all afternoon just relaxing and soaking up the atmosphere. We sat on the sofas and I felt more than comfortable breastfeeding my baby. The staff were all very friendly. The food delicious, well presented and good value too. We enjoyed our funky milkshakes, it was nice to have something a little different to the standard coffee shop offerings. 10/10. A suitable place for family, friends or business. This would be the perfect venue for a birthday party. Highly recommend!

Date of visit: March 2016
jay941, Owner at Frio Lounge Bar, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2016

Many thanks for your review, please come again soon.