“My favourite Indian restaurant!”
Review of The Raj

The Raj
Ranked #28 of 209 Restaurants in Kettering
Cuisines: Bangladeshi
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed February 3, 2013 via mobile

I love this place!! I always go during the week as most of the menu is half price!!! The last timeMe and my partner went we had popadoms, nann bread a main each and shared a rice. We both had a drink and it came to a grand total of £17!!! Bargain!!! Service is excellent and were always welcomed with a smile!!!!

There are newer reviews for The Raj

Reviewed February 2, 2013

Have been going to The Raj for years and food is always amazing, service very attentive and run with precision by G. Very welcoming, usually, but on this ocassion the woman host was miserable, non smiling, non speaking and ignorant. She really upset our party organiser by being like this so we had to ask for her NOT to serve us for the rest of the night. She just did not do this restaurant or G credit. Samir our assigned waitier was really lovely and professional at the same time, and with 16 of us he was very patient. The Raj should be a very relaxing and enjoyable experience, if it isn't just let the Manager know at the time and the rest of your night will be great. Thank you The Raj for another memorable night.

Reviewed February 2, 2013

Had a great night, lovely food, and good service. The drinks however are extremely over priced...
The only other downside was there is only one single toilet for men, and one for women...

Reviewed January 23, 2013

There is a great variety of food and always popular. The decor might be a little bright, but service is good.

Reviewed January 9, 2013

Lots of people rave about this Indian restaurant but each time I have gone here I found the meals to resemble stews instead of curries and about the same spice levels. The decor is quite nice, it is near to town if going out for a drink afterwards and they can accommodate large parties with a coctail bar on the first floor along with a smoking area. This is all appealing to the younger clientele but I go to restaurants for the food and the only reason I have returned here was for birthdays etc when it was compulsory

5  Thank Curlywee30