Kettering Park Hotel and Spa
Barton Hall Hotel(Barton Seagrave)
The George(Desborough)
Brooklyn House(Kettering)
Pear Tree Farm(Kettering)
TripAdvisor
The R Inn Hotel(Desborough)
The Royal Hotel(Kettering)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfresh milklovely hotelcomplimentary waterlovely poollittle touchessteam roomcoffee machinean industrial estatewedding guestsrestaurant stafffamily roomenjoyable staywedding venuea lovely staysaturday nightplenty of parkingevening meal
Reviewed September 16, 2012

Stayed here overnight. Lovely spacious, clean rooms very comfortable bed, pillows a little soft for my liking, i think we had a special deal so cant really comment on room price but all in all a nice stay, didnt use the spa facilities but looked top notch.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
ShireHotels, Stephen Woodrow - General Manager at Kettering Park Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2012

Thank you for your comments. I’m pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us recently. I will pass on your comments to our Head Housekeeper and hopefully when you return you will be able to enjoy our spa facilities.
We do hope you will return to the hotel soon.

Reviewed September 10, 2012

Stayed at the hotel last weekend to celebrate my wife's birthday.
Stayed on the bronze Olympic deal which represents fantastic value, £140 for a 1 night stay for 2, 3 course dinner for 2 and full English breakfast.
Food and service at restaurant was amazing, I've eaten at the ivy and claridges but the service and food here eclipsed those experiences.
Only issues I had were the milk in our fridge had gone off, informed the guy on reception and he didn't seem that bothered. Also the guy at the spa was quite rude, think he was assistant manager, had shaved ginger hair. Shame because I enjoyed the gym spa that much I would've got a membership.
As I said great stay and would not hesitate to book again, just might take my own milk and avoid the guy in the spa!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
ShireHotels, Stephen Woodrow - General Manager at Kettering Park Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2012

Thank you for your comments. Im delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us recently. I have passed your feedback on to the restaurant manager and is pleased to hear that you enjoyed the level of service in the restaurant. We pride ourselves in providing excellent customer service, which you found apparent during your stay.
I have taken on board your feedback with regards to the Spa and have passed them on to our Spa Manager who will be reviewing this in more detail. We hope you return to the hotel in the near future.

Kind Regards

Reviewed September 9, 2012

A really fantastic hotel, as they say its the little things that make the difference and they certainly did! We really liked the way in which the staff were happy to engage in conversation with us, a change to many hotels we have stayed in. Staff that actually seemed happy to be doing what they were doing! Have already recommended your hotel to friends and work colleagues. Thanks for making our stay so enjoyable

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you so much for your comments. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us recently. Our staff always try to go the extra mile when it comes to guests needs. I am happy they managed to achieve this with you.
I will pass on your feedback to all my staff as they will be equally as pleased and thank you for your recommendations. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel soon.

Kind Regards

Reviewed September 4, 2012

I use this hotel quite a lot & every time I am not disappointed with the service. The room is large & clean & has good office/wifi facilites.

The hotel staff is attentive & has been helpful on every vist I have been to the hotel.

The Spa facilites is the best in the area as it is kept clean & not to busy.

The Kettering park hotel is the best hotel & spa in the area & I continue to be a very satisfied customer.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
ShireHotels, Stephen Woodrow - General Manager at Kettering Park Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2012

Many thanks for your feedback following your recent stay. I am pleased you found your stay to be an enjoyable one and that you found our staff helpful. I am delighted that you continue to return to the hotel and your happy with the service we provide. I have passed on your comments to the staff and are equally as pleased.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel soon.

Reviewed September 3, 2012

Arrived to a very nice reception area. Checked in nice and quickly and were given two room keys. We found our room and were extremely impressed, was a shame about the carpark view, but you cant have it all. I always think a hotel is great if they have hot chocolate (dont like tea or coffee) and this had hot chocolate and biscuits!!!

We decided to go down for a swim and it was very enjoyable. The robes were gorgeous. We ate dinner in the restaurant and the crispy pork starter was gorgeous. Followed by a delicious melt in the mouth fillet steak. The food is pricy, but very nice.

On the Saturday morning we came down to breakfast. Waited a bit until we sat down. Service was a bit show, but it was enjoyable people watching.

I had a hot stone massage and it was the best massage I have every had and I have visited Nivarna Spa and Champneys. The Saturday was a beautiful and we sat in the garden.

Sunday morning in the restaurant was very hectic, long queues for the cooked breakfast. I think it would be quicker if you served yourself. We ordered off the menu which we thought would be quicker, it wasnt.

A very nice stay and would definatley return in the future.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you for positive comments regarding your recent stay with us. I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay and that you found our facilities to such a high standard. Thank you also for your constructive comments regarding our food and service. It is important for us to receive guests feedback and I will pass on your comments to our Restaurant Manager so that we can ensure that we are always offering the highest service. I will also pass on your comments to all of our staff as I’m sure they will be equally as pleased.
I hope we will be welcoming you back very soon.