“Terrible service ok food”
Review of Prezzo

Prezzo
Ranked #19 of 219 Restaurants in Kettering
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 24, 2013

To enter prezzo in Kettering u think finally a decent restaurant in Kettering! Yes the decor and ambience is a warm welcome, but the staff are rude and can not speak a word of English which is highly disappointing! My husband had a pizza which was lovely but then I love pizza from a proper open fire oven! Just a shame my chicken was so bland I had to cover it in salt just to taste something!
I would like to try the restaurant just to hope I went on a bad night!

Reviewed March 23, 2013 via mobile

Went on a weeknight and prezzo was not very busy. The service was good,but we ha a different person serving every drink and course. we had nice food but the bill took 40mins to come an we had to ask again. Other then that it was all very pleasant.

Reviewed March 22, 2013

Went to Prezzo for my birthday for lunch. I was really impressed with the deco, service and food. It is really a very sophisticated restaurant. Lots of glamorous features that younger and older can appreciate. Food was served quite quick and did taste lovely. The staff was attentive and helpful.
I am definitely going back again but for evenig this time as I think the place will look even more effective.
Summer is coming (one would hope) so I think the well groomed, outdoor, reasonable garden part will be very popular.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

We went on a Monday evening. The place/decor is clean and looks good.. The staff were very nice and the food was good.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

Prezzo has got it right. Their menu doesn't contain anything too exciting, the decor is good as is their beer and wine selection. In fact this restaurant is just like every other Prezzo - wherever you are in the country, when you enter a Prezzo you know exactly what you're going to get. My wife and I have been here twice and both times left after one drink for somewhere a little different and a little better. I guess this chain is not for us. I can't say anything too negative about this place as it is clearly popular as it always appears to be busy - well done Prezzo!