“Nice family business”

Ranked #1 of 16 Coffee & Tea in Kettering
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed November 29, 2012

good food, good service, nice selection on menu, table service.
Breafast , lunch and snacks served all day. would recommend

Reviewed November 17, 2012

Great food, lovely staff and amazing coffees, highly recommended, especially the full English and burgers but the salads are also excellent. Nice ambience and very well priced

1  Thank R D
Reviewed October 28, 2012 via mobile

Perfect spot for lunch or early dinner. They change the menu to offer customers variety. The place itself is usually busy this shows how popular the cafe is to the local people. I would recommend any dish and the gingerbread milkshakes. I work in the restaurant trade and can be quite fussy when it comes to food establishments, but mugs have never let me down. Thanks Mugs.....

Reviewed October 12, 2012

Excellent drinks, good food, and friendly servers.
I found this place through Tripadvisor, and I'm very glad I did.
The decor is unique, kind of modern, and very peppy.
We both had breakfasts, and they were lovely. We cooked, not overly greasy, and served very quickly. My husband wasn't a fan of the sausages, though. They remind me a little of the ones we eat in America, though, so maybe they're beef?
The drinks were definitely the high point, though. Good size and very tasty. One of the few places in England that I've found really enjoyable coffee. That said, I will also be trying all the specialty drinks! I think it's a great idea.
Overall, I think this is my new go-to in Kettering.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

i never knew about this place until my friend brought me here for lunch to cheer me up after an operation and being stuck indoors for 6 weeks and i'm so so glad she did.
well what can i say the jacket potatoes with cheese and coleslaw so so lush i believe the coleslaw is homemade its so nice
i've tryed other things toasties,panni's all lovely but my fave is the jacket potato

there only a fews things i don't like about MUGS me and my hubby went for breakfast one day and i asked if they could do cheese on toast and she came back and said the chef said NO because it was'nt on the menu (they serve cheese sandwiches etc i don't get it) so we left and went down the road instead
and when i had the club sandwich they put hot food on top of the salad then the salad goes all nasty who wants warm salad yuk

but all in all this is a great little chef with friendly staff that why we keep going back and the jacket potatoes of course lol