“Well worth a visit. Food and service excellent” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Bella Sicilia

Bella Sicilia
Ranked #17 of 204 Restaurants in Kettering
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Kids, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Corby
“Well worth a visit. Food and service excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2012

I have been to this resturant a number of times and it just gets better and better. Their beef fillet steak Mafiosa is exceptional. The service and atmosphere is brilliant. A bit more expensive that some of its competitors but well worth that extra few £s.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

• Polish first
Northampton, United Kingdom
“Home cooking”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2012

We have visited this restaurant a few times and found the food and the atmosphere to be excallant. The food is home made and cooked by the wife of the owner. True home cooking

Visited September 2012
“Authentic Sicilian - my favourite meal out in England!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2012

Maybe the fact that it was my birthday helped but I absolutely loved this restaurant! My girlfriend is Sicilian and she agreed that the food was excellent and authentic Sicilian. I had the arancini to start and it was the first time I've tasted proper arancini outside Sicily. For my main course the braciole was fantastic. After we ate we chatted to the owners who are from Messina - they were very welcoming and insisted we stay for music and singing. We had a great evening and I wanted to try everything on the menu so we'll definitely be going back!

u.k
“Okay”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2012

The service was good but the food was just okay. Nothing special. I have had better Italian food at other restaurants. .

• Visited March 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank slimbeau
Kettering, United Kingdom
“Wonderful Italian local”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2012

This is a bustling authentic Italian eatery. It has a lovely atmosphere and good, personal service. The food was excellent, delicious roasted vegetables and great seafood. I can really recommend a visit here.

Visited January 2012