“Family Visit”

Kettering, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Family Visit”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

I like the Nando's theme and I know what I am going to have every time I go and it is delivered to the same high quality. Sadly the wait for 6 person family table is always to long as the tables don't get turned around quick enough for the number of staff that are working

Visited January 2013

Coquitlam, Canada
“special and delicious souse”
Reviewed January 26, 2013

The Nanod's in Malaysia is much better than the U.K. Nando's as the staff serve you.Good quality food if you like chicken and big portions. Well worth a visit if you are hungrey and want some comfort food. I like to order peri peri quarter chicken with side dish... .

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Elhaam B
Corby, England, United Kingdom
“Lovely but service could be better.”
Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

It was a snowy monday afternoon when all the schools were closed; there were only a couple of occupied tables. I felt we were rushed to our table then abandoned. At the counter we had to wait for several minutes before anyone came, i dont know where the staff were. I asked for help with the menu and the girl explained it fleetingly making me feel stupid for asking. All ours in courses were delicious, my eight year old said it was the best chicken he had ever had. He had frozen yoghurt for pudding- which he didn't like, I found it tasteless and synthetic. All in all great food, I would definitely eat there again.

England
“It's OK.”
Reviewed January 12, 2013

My son loves Nandos food and so do I. However the experience across this brand is quite broad. I've been to London and Birmingham restaurants and the service and attention is much better in these busy settings!

There was only one lady that actually cared about her job. Funnily enough she was the most mature one there! To everyone else they just see you as a problem or an order number not a human being!

All that's said this place always seems busy even on a Tuesday evening, mainly with younger people 18-24. Food still tastes good but it's the service that let's this particular outlet down.

It's OK but I will always prefer to go when in London!

• Visited January 2013
UK
“Nothing special”
Reviewed January 2, 2013 via mobile

I have been here several times under duress from Nandi fans. But have never thought it worthwhile.
Not enough seating and always have to wait, service is poor and far from welcoming. Food is upto Nando standard I guess but that's where it ends.