This hotel is amazing, the setting is almost as beautiful as the building! We came here on a Secret Escapes deal which was still quite pricey but worth every penny! We sat in the grand hall for hours, it had a lovely open fire and the whole room was luxurious, cosy and stunning. Our hotel room was also beautifully decorated with plenty of space and separate bath and shower. I had a massage in the Spa, the staff were very nice and genuine. The food was lovely at both dinner and breakfast with table service instead of a buffet which was a nice touch. All in all, a fantastic, luxurious and grand hotel, perfect for a special occasion or just a nice treat!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Steeped in tradition and history, Fawsley Hall Hotel & Spa in Northamptonshire is a beautiful country house hotel surrounded by formal gardens and parkland landscaped by Capability Brown in the 1760s. It was a home built for entertaining: Henry VIII, Elizabeth I and other monarchs all enjoyed its fine hospitality, and that tradition continues to this day. The hotel has been awarded 4 AA red stars and 2 Rosettes for its Cedar Restaurant, which offers a host of treats, not least of which is afternoon tea, a much loved tradition within our walls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline and Hotel.de so you can book your Fawsley Hall Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fawsley Hall Hotel Fawsley
- Hall Hotel Fawsley
- Hall Fawsley
- Fawsley Hall Hotel & Spa England