This was our first visit to Fawsley Hall after being recommended by our friends who had recently stayed there.
I have to agree with them, what a lovely place this is. The hotel is simply stunning and full of history and character.
We had a much needed couple of days relaxing and feeling as though we had been truly spoilt and looked after by the staff.
The afternoon tea was delicious and was just what was needed after a walk in the grounds, they'll look even better now the summer is coming and I couldn't fault every meal we had during the stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Steeped in tradition and history, Fawsley Hall Hotel & Spa in Northamptonshire is a beautiful country house hotel surrounded by formal gardens and parkland landscaped by Capability Brown in the 1760s. It was a home built for entertaining: Henry VIII, Elizabeth I and other monarchs all enjoyed its fine hospitality, and that tradition continues to this day. The hotel has been awarded 4 AA red stars and 2 Rosettes for its Cedar Restaurant, which offers a host of treats, not least of which is afternoon tea, a much loved tradition within our walls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your Fawsley Hall Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fawsley Hall Hotel Fawsley
- Hall Hotel Fawsley
- Hall Fawsley
- Fawsley Hall Hotel & Spa England