Stayed two days in this remarkable hotel. The hall is breathtaking and certainly has the wow factor. We just loved sitting in there after breakfast to read the paper and after dinner with a coffee. Fawsley Hall is a special place to stay. We had a lovely big room, No. 4, with a super king bed and large ensuite bathroom with a separate shower. It was very clean, the staff are very friendly and attentive. Also in the room is a coffee machine if you like an espresso! Which I do and this was most welcome! Dinner was delicious with a good varied menu. Breakfast cooked to order as well as a buffet with croissants and pastries, cheeses and hams, etc. The Spa is lovely too. Was not too busy and perfect for relaxing. Overall, I've thoroughly enjoyed my stay and would definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Steeped in tradition and history, Fawsley Hall Hotel & Spa in Northamptonshire is a beautiful country house hotel surrounded by formal gardens and parkland landscaped by Capability Brown in the 1760s. It was a home built for entertaining: Henry VIII, Elizabeth I and other monarchs all enjoyed its fine hospitality, and that tradition continues to this day. The hotel has been awarded 4 AA red stars and 2 Rosettes for its Cedar Restaurant, which offers a host of treats, not least of which is afternoon tea, a much loved tradition within our walls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Fawsley Hall Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fawsley Hall Hotel Fawsley
- Hall Hotel Fawsley
- Hall Fawsley
- Fawsley Hall Hotel & Spa England