My partner and I stayed in Fawsley Hall on Mothering Sunday. The greeting was warm and the staff could not do enough for us.
In the evening we ate in the brasserie it was very good and the service was really really good, attentive and with a little personality from our French waiter we enjoyed the meal very much.
In the morning breakfast was also vey good, with a wide selection of choice.
All in all a very good stay, I would have no problem recommending Fawsley to friends and family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Steeped in tradition and history, Fawsley Hall Hotel & Spa in Northamptonshire is a beautiful country house hotel surrounded by formal gardens and parkland landscaped by Capability Brown in the 1760s. It was a home built for entertaining: Henry VIII, Elizabeth I and other monarchs all enjoyed its fine hospitality, and that tradition continues to this day. The hotel has been awarded 4 AA red stars and 2 Rosettes for its Cedar Restaurant, which offers a host of treats, not least of which is afternoon tea, a much loved tradition within our walls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotel.de, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HRS so you can book your Fawsley Hall Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fawsley Hall Hotel Fawsley
- Hall Hotel Fawsley
- Hall Fawsley
- Fawsley Hall Hotel & Spa England