“Great food!!”

Maid-Rite
Ranked #1 of 45 Restaurants in Greenville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I absolutely love their maid rites!! They also have the best banana and peanut butter milkshakes! Don't forget to add to the gum wall while you're there!

Reviewed May 28, 2014

The sandwiches and atmosphere are the best, if you love local diners. If you have room for a malt - they're delicious, too! I never miss a stop here when back in town for a visit. No other 'maid rite' is the same, and never will be. Expect to wait in line, chat with friendly people while waiting, and enjoy the small town's best sandwich!

Reviewed May 28, 2014

I've honestly never been inside. In 10+ years I've only been through the drive through. The traditional Maid-Rite (or Cheese Rite) sandwich is a must try if you are in the area. (I only went with "very good" as this is "fast-food"/diner type restaurant.) It's a local tradition to put chewed gum on the wall and that kinda grosses me out but...I just ignore it when we're craving the sandwich. ALSO the BEST milkshakes in town.

Reviewed May 12, 2014 via mobile

My girlfriend introduced me to this place a couple years ago. Now, anytime we visit her family, we have to stop here. A simple, but unique sandwich will have you smiling and craving for more. Make sure you stop by if you're ever in the Greenville area.

1  Thank davidcarter843
Reviewed April 14, 2014

This is one of those places you have to stop by if you're in the area. There is basically one thing on the menu with a couple of options, it's a tiny little diner but it's Americana at its finest. Most likely you'll either never be back or you'll find yourself craving them regularly.

1  Thank dbaaronson