Holiday Inn Express Greenville
Towne House Motel(Greenville)
$49
$48
Orbitz.com
Fairfield Inn Richmond(New Paris)
$118
$100
Red Roof Inn Richmond, IN(Richmond)(Great Value!)
$65
Agoda.com
TripAdvisor
Stardust Motel(Greenville)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsroom was cleanpancakespancake machinenice hotelinclement weatherwould stay againhiebedsrefrigeratorchain
Reviewed August 2, 2012

I stayed here last week and it was very nice. The beds where very comfortable, nice flat screen tvs and a very nice breakfast. The front desk personel where very courtesy. The house keeping done a wonderful job keeping every thing clean during my stay. I would recommed this hotel to everyone coming to greenville area. Thanks for the wonderful hospitality

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 16, 2012

We stayed here in july 2012 while we were in town for the races. When we got there to check in they didnt have our reservation and that was just the beginning of our problems! The rooms were not cleaned and especially for the price, considering they jack up the rates when the races come to town. My husband was gonna use a wash cloth on his face but noticed someone had actually put a dirty (almost black) wash cloth in with the clean ones and how they missed it I dont know!! They didnt clean our tub or sheets the whole time we were there, they pretty much came in the room and changed trash bags and that was all. I brought this to the housekeeping managers attention and she really showed she could care less which makes the situation worse! The pool was ice cold so u couldnt swim even if your life depended on it! The staff was not very friendly at all!! The ONLY good thing was it was 20min from the race track, but after the experience we had, we would have just stayed in richmond and taken the hour drive back and forth. I was very upset and shocked about our experience, I mean this is suppost to be a Holiday Inn!!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Greenville, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2012

Dear Holly T,

Thank you for your review of our hotel. It is regrettable you were not satisfied with the service you received. I would like to address this with you further. I have sent you a private message to obtain more information about your stay. I look forward to hearing from you and being of further assistance.

Pam G.
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed July 13, 2012

Stayed here in July 2012. Not a lot of hotel choices in this area, but this was a nice place, slean, room a bit larger than average. Staff was helpful, friendly. Most sites rate this motel a 2-star; I would rate it a 2-1/2 or 3. Free breakfast was OK; I've had better at other similar motels. We would stay again if in the area.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 13, 2012

Service is great, people are very helpful easy to talk to. The rooms are clean the oil is ok, and like most Holiday inn's the fitness center needs improvement.

• Stayed: June 2012
Reviewed March 29, 2012

We stayed here over Christmas in 2011 while we were visiting family and were very pleased with the accomodations over all. The staff we encountered were all very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family