“Clean, nice”

Holiday Inn Express Greenville
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Greenville
Reviewed July 13, 2012

Stayed here in July 2012. Not a lot of hotel choices in this area, but this was a nice place, slean, room a bit larger than average. Staff was helpful, friendly. Most sites rate this motel a 2-star; I would rate it a 2-1/2 or 3. Free breakfast was OK; I've had better at other similar motels. We would stay again if in the area.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn Express Greenville

Reviewed June 13, 2012

Service is great, people are very helpful easy to talk to. The rooms are clean the oil is ok, and like most Holiday inn's the fitness center needs improvement.

• Stayed: June 2012
Reviewed March 29, 2012

We stayed here over Christmas in 2011 while we were visiting family and were very pleased with the accomodations over all. The staff we encountered were all very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank mrsreid118
Reviewed February 27, 2012

We were in town because of a death in the family.The hotel would have given us a discount if we had not paid in advanced.What I thought was the hotel number ,turned out to be a booking agent--telling me that there was only 1 room left------was not true.
As for the hotel,the room and bath were clean and comfortable.The breakfast had hot and cold items--the dinning area was large and clean.The pancake machine was not working,they were waiting for a repairman.
There were restaurants and stores very nearby.

t

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank gooddayb
Reviewed February 2, 2012

My review of this hotel would have been fairly average, except for one thing...

When I got home, I realized that I had left an extremely important Fed Ex envelope in my room containing the results of my week of work. I called the front desk in a panic, and spoke to Angela, who reassured me that it was there. The envelope already had pre-paid postage on it, but it needed to be sealed and dropped in a Fed Ex box. Even though there is not one near the hotel, Angela offered to take it into town and mail it for me in the morning. Now that is exceptional service!

The room itself was nice, clean and very comfortable. The only thing that could have made this stay better is the delivery of USA Today directly to my room in the morning, Most Holiday Inns do that for Priority Club members. That's a minor complaint, and the awesome service otherwise more than made up for it.

Thank you to both the housekeeper who found my envelope and turned it in, and to Angela for going above and beyond. I will definitely return to this Holiday Inn!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank SusanH824
Reviewed January 30, 2012

Would you send me a application I love to get a job at this place. My mother worked here and I help her and I would love to come back for a partite job at the hotel . Please conntac me at Fourmanstaci@yahoo.com. Thanks a lot staci.

Room Tip: Add a movie channel to your tvs
  • Stayed: February 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed December 25, 2011

We have stayed at this Holiday Inn Express at least 6 -7 times over the years when we come home to visit family and friends. The Hotel is always clean, but could use a little more attention in the bathrooms once and awhile. We always stay on the third floor. The hot breatfast is enough to get the day started, and this year we found the "pancake machine". Push a button, and soon a nicely cooked fresh pancake is ready.

Next door is a gas station, and there is a Walmart and Kmart know more the three minutes away for those last minute items you may need.

Room Tip: We like the rooms facing the back side of the property - this way you see apartments and not the str...
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Greenville
#2 of 3 in Greenville
Baymont Inn & Suites Piqua
Hampton Inn Troy
Hampton Inn Troy
#1 of 9 in Troy

Been to Holiday Inn Express Greenville? Share your experiences!