“a little over priced.”

Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Greenville
ky.
“a little over priced.”
Reviewed February 27, 2012

We were in town because of a death in the family.The hotel would have given us a discount if we had not paid in advanced.What I thought was the hotel number ,turned out to be a booking agent--telling me that there was only 1 room left------was not true.
As for the hotel,the room and bath were clean and comfortable.The breakfast had hot and cold items--the dinning area was large and clean.The pancake machine was not working,they were waiting for a repairman.
There were restaurants and stores very nearby.

t

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank gooddayb

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Dublin OH, USA
Reviewed February 2, 2012

My review of this hotel would have been fairly average, except for one thing...

When I got home, I realized that I had left an extremely important Fed Ex envelope in my room containing the results of my week of work. I called the front desk in a panic, and spoke to Angela, who reassured me that it was there. The envelope already had pre-paid postage on it, but it needed to be sealed and dropped in a Fed Ex box. Even though there is not one near the hotel, Angela offered to take it into town and mail it for me in the morning. Now that is exceptional service!

The room itself was nice, clean and very comfortable. The only thing that could have made this stay better is the delivery of USA Today directly to my room in the morning, Most Holiday Inns do that for Priority Club members. That's a minor complaint, and the awesome service otherwise more than made up for it.

Thank you to both the housekeeper who found my envelope and turned it in, and to Angela for going above and beyond. I will definitely return to this Holiday Inn!

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank SusanH824
Arcanum
Reviewed January 30, 2012

Would you send me a application I love to get a job at this place. My mother worked here and I help her and I would love to come back for a partite job at the hotel . Please conntac me at Fourmanstaci@yahoo.com. Thanks a lot staci.

Room Tip: Add a movie channel to your tvs
  • Stayed February 2011, traveled solo
Woodbridge, Virginia
Reviewed December 25, 2011

We have stayed at this Holiday Inn Express at least 6 -7 times over the years when we come home to visit family and friends. The Hotel is always clean, but could use a little more attention in the bathrooms once and awhile. We always stay on the third floor. The hot breatfast is enough to get the day started, and this year we found the "pancake machine". Push a button, and soon a nicely cooked fresh pancake is ready.

Next door is a gas station, and there is a Walmart and Kmart know more the three minutes away for those last minute items you may need.

Room Tip: We like the rooms facing the back side of the property - this way you see apartments and not the str...
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
Clarksville, Indiana
Reviewed December 20, 2011

Overall a great experience. The staff was very friendly upon check in and it was incredibly fast. I was expecting a lesser hotel due to the other reviews but found the lobby and hallways warm and welcoming. The rooms were spacious and clean. The beds had many pillows and were incredibly comfortable. The bathroom was the biggest one I've seen traveling all year. The shower was hot and amazing. My only complaint is that the curtains did not close in my room. Only a sheer liner curtain kept the sun out, but I was checked out before the sun came up so it did not bother me. I wouldn't say it is worth the $100 we paid but it definitely isn't bad at all of a stay.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
Grinnell, Iowa
Reviewed October 15, 2011

Quite honestly I can say I wasn't expecting much quality and I wasn't let down. The hotel is less than stellar. The business office is just a computer in the lobby, front desk clerk was less than helpful at check in, pillows were horrible, CRT tv was very noisy, housekeeping staff is far from concerned about quality during cleaning which was apparent by the general lack proper cleaning techniques. Breakfast was less than average compared to the other Holiday Inns I have stayed at. This is one of the lesser quality Holiday Inns I have stayed at and doubt I would stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed October 2011
Fort Worth, Texas
Reviewed September 19, 2011

Upon checking in we noticed the toilet was not clean all under the edge of it....yuck!! Turning back the covers we noticed the dirt and paper behind the beds....yuck!! It needs a very good cleaning in the bathrooms with some new chalking and scrubing to get the mold off around the tub area. I do not think we would stay here again.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
2 Thank glennjam
Also consider these accommodations in or near Greenville
#2 of 3 in Greenville
Hampton Inn & Suites Richmond
#1 of 4 in Piqua
Baymont Inn & Suites Piqua
Comfort Suites
Comfort Suites
#3 of 9 in Troy
Fairfield Inn & Suites Dayton Troy

Been to Holiday Inn Express Greenville? Share your experiences!