“Grrrrreeeaaat !!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Asia

Asia
Ranked #1 of 65 Restaurants in Daventry
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Balti, Bangladeshi
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Kids, Business meetings, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Manchester
“Grrrrreeeaaat !!!”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

What a find. Never been before, never been to Daventry for that matter, but a visit to the Asia is a must. Great food and better still great value and friendly staff. I'm not a curry adict, but some of the guys with me were and one was a veggie. None of us had anything bad to say about any part of the meal and here is the best bit : Any Starter,Any Main and Any Veggie side dish for just £9.95 unbelievable and a great night to boot.

• Visited March 2013

Wolverhampton, United Kingdom
“Great food and a warm friendly service.”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

I and my partner went to Asia, Daventry for an evening meal, not knowing the area or venue at all, as we were staying over at the Staverton Park Hotel for a midweek break.
It turned out to be a great evening. The food was superb and, as it was a Wednesday, we were able to take advantage of their special offer, making it even better value.
The staff were so lovely and made us feel at ease from the moment we walked in. By the end of the evening we both felt that we had made new friends.
We enjoyed it so much, that we cancelled our pre-arranged meal at another restaurant for the following evening and returned to Asia for another curry on Thursday.
We hope to return at some point and would like to thank all the staff for helping to make our mini break so special. Kind regards, Sadia and Amjad.

1 Thank Amjad R
Daventry, United Kingdom
“Exceptional curry and brilliant staff”
Reviewed February 14, 2013

We had dinner at Asia for the second time last night and have to say it was outstanding. It was certainly the best Indian food we've had in the local area, if not the UK! Their banquet night on a Wednesday is great value for money and the staff are very friendly. Superb.

London, United Kingdom
“nice hidden indian in residential area”
Reviewed February 4, 2013

Went out with my mate for a celebratory indian, he passed his driving test. He insisted we go to Asia to eat. When we got there I was surprised never to have seen it before. (Living in Daventry for 3 yrs).
We walked into a packed restaurant and were swiftly directed to a table. Our drinks and papadums were served quickly. I had a chicken biryani whilst my mate had a lamb biryani, tasted nice. I like the fact it was not at all oily!
nice busy atmosphere aswell, so there wasnt any dull awkward silence.

• Visited January 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Great Food”
Reviewed February 4, 2013

Went with the family to eat. We were warmly greeted by the waiters and sat us down near the nice lights. I had the chicken naga which was delicious. My wife had the king prawn sag which was to her liking. My daughter was being troublesome and one of the waiters went and got her a lollipop.

I travel through Daventry quite often, I'm glad to have found a nice indian.