“Usefull for Stanford hall events”
Review of Ibis Rugby East

Ibis Rugby East
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Crick
GreenLeadersBronze level
Newcastle Upon Tyne
“Usefull for Stanford hall events”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

This hotel was a short drive from Stanford hall and very good value for money. don't go for the location on its own though as its on a vast industrial estate which is pretty bleak. Once inside its nice, clean and tidy though.

Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Sharon M, General Manager at Ibis Rugby East, responded to this review, May 31, 2013
Dear Guest
Thank your for taking the time to leave feedback about your stay with us.
I have shared this with our Team in our Monthly Meeting.
I was pleased you enjoyed your stay, and was nice to see the event go ahead at stanford Hall, after all the events that were cancelled last year.
We are a good location to some good areas, warwick, birmingham, and on the downside , yes we are on the edge of the drift business estate . But we do have a nice garden adn patio area to sit out in, when weather permits

I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Sharon McEvoy

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
  • Polish first
Solihull, United Kingdom
Reviewed May 7, 2013

A very good quality for a budget price, staff were all helpful and cheerful, the accommodation was clean and comfortable, they put themselves out to make breakfast at 4 o'clock in the morning and also put on a reserved table for our evening meal,i think the only gripe we had was that you need real potatoes in the mash, so all in all a great place to stay at a great price, well done to all the staff who looked after us,

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback regarding your stay
I was pleased to see how well the team looked after you, we always will try and ensure we look after our Guest and if that means starting early for breakfast, then we will

I have taken passed your feedback regarding the Food to our Head Office , who will track this .

I hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future

Once again, thank you for taking the time to leave us your review

Harlech, United Kingdom
Reviewed May 6, 2013

Very comfortable and clean hotel and room, the new beds are lovely and comfy. Kept awake by partying neighbours down the hall but nothing much the hotel couldve done if we'd complained.
Staff were friendly and helpful. Didn't eat or drink here as we arrived late and left early due to work. Was worried the hotel would be difficult to find but we had no problems. Ample parking.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review about your stay at the Hotel
I was sorry to hear that you were kept awake with noise from other Guest. The reception is Manned 24hrs a day,and the team would of spoken to the guest concerned.

I am glad you liked the bed, they are specially designed for Ibis Hotels

I have passed your feedback to the team

I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the Near Future

Bracknell, United Kingdom
Reviewed May 2, 2013

The hotel is situated just off the M1 which is a convenient location when travelling. Rooms are like other Ibises - you know what you're going to get in advance, i.e. nothing thrilling but all the essentials are catered for. Bed was comfy, shower warm, food filling. Only gripe was that we arrived for a late dinner at 10:03pm and were told the chef could only cook certain things, for example couldn't cook anything that required the grill. Seemed a little strange for a hotel chain that advertises kitchens are open day and night for hot and cold foods, when a burger is probably the number one evening/nighttime hot snack...

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Sharon M, General Manager at Ibis Rugby East, responded to this review, May 5, 2013
Dear Guest
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
I was sorry to see your feedback regarding the kitchen, which was a bit of a surprise to me.
Due to demand on some Weekend nights we only operate a snack menu, so our grills may not have been on.
Can i ask that you email me the date of your stay so i can look into this. I know when the chef is on, she would off been able to do this for you.
I hope we are able to welcome you to the hotel in the near future

Bognor Regis, United Kingdom
Reviewed March 19, 2013

Re-stayed after a while since my last visit, I can honestly say that the hotel has vastly improved. The staff were welcoming, very well spoken, and polite. The hotel has certainly come on within the last year, as has up'd its own standards, to offer high brand accomodation at a budget price, and at these hard times with money, you certainly get more than you pay for elsewhere.

The beds have been improved so much, they are spacious and very comfortable, so a very peaceful nights sleep is certainly easy to get. It was great to see both managers, who both remembered myself, and nothing was too much trouble.

Will certainly be returning again, too see how much more it can be improved (if at all). The only downside is the lack of TV channels, but if like my stay it tends to be somewhere just to rest up, it is a small issue. Netx time I visit it will be with the whole family, and would wonder is it possible to have the same room, as it was very spacious.

Keep up the good work, and see you again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank AScotDownSouth
Sharon M, General Manager at Ibis Rugby East, responded to this review, March 28, 2013
Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback about your stay.
I am pleased that you can see we are always looking for ways to improve, I have a very committed team and we do aim to give good Value for money with an attentive service.
I can understand why you enjoyed the Beds so Much, Accor has invested a lot of time and Money into our Sweet Beds, and we are getting such good feedback
I have shared your feedback with the team, who was happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, and we all look forward to welcoming you back with your family
When you are ready to rebook, send me an email and I will allocate you the same room if possible

Once again, thank you for taking the time, we get great Pleasure from our Reviews and do aim to give a good standard of service
Look forward to hearing from you
Eastbourne
Reviewed February 28, 2013

The overall quality is of the usual high standard I would associate with Ibis hotels. With spacious rooms and pleasent staff.
The downside being that the noise from the traffic on the nearby M1 meant that if you wanted to open a window for air ,then a constant background sound throughout the night, really didn't aid the possibility of any sleep.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank LynnKellyEastbourne
Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review about your stay at the Hotel.
I was pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable stay and that the team looked after you. I am was pleased to see that you found the Beds comfortable, you may have noticed our Adverts on the TV, Ibis have invested a lot of Time and Money in to our New Sweet Beds, which have been designed especially for our Hotels. I was sorry that you felt the noise of the Motorway hindered your stay.
We look forward to welcoming you to the hotel in the near future.
Once again, thank you for taking the time; we do value our Guest feedback

Auckland Region, New Zealand
Reviewed February 27, 2013

I stayed at this hotel with my inline hockey team as the hotel is conveniently located for the Midlands Roller Arena. The room was clean and the bed was very comfortable. I also thought the shower was very good and this hotel punches above its weight with the breakfast as well. We had a selection of hot and cold foods, the food was tasty and plentiful. We also chose to have dinner at the restaurant and the burger I ate was very nice.

There was a TV in the room with UK and European channels. I would've liked to have a widescreen TV, but now I'm just looking for something to whinge about. The only reason I'm not giving full 5/5 for the hotel is because they charge extra for internet. I believe wifi should always be included in this day and age.

I will definitely stay at this hotel again and would gladly recommend it to my friends... in fact, I already have.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank Setti21
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review about your stay at the Hotel
I was pleased to see that you had an enjoyable stay with us, and was sorry that I did not get to meet with you after all the correspondence we did.
We do aim to ensure that we offer value for Money and ensure that we use fresh, quality ingredients on our Breakfast Buffet; you may have even Noticed Local Made Farm Shop Jams.
I hope we are able to welcome you back to the Hotel in the Near Future

Sharon McEvoy
Also consider these accommodations in or near Crick
Holiday Inn Rugby/Northampton
Days Inn Watford Gap
Days Inn Watford Gap
#1 of 1 in Watford
Mercure Daventry Court Hotel and Spa
Travelodge Rugby Central
Brownsover Hall Hotel
De Vere Staverton Estate

Been to Ibis Rugby East? Share your experiences!