“Improving every time.”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Bognor Regis, United Kingdom
“Improving every time.”
Reviewed March 19, 2013

Re-stayed after a while since my last visit, I can honestly say that the hotel has vastly improved. The staff were welcoming, very well spoken, and polite. The hotel has certainly come on within the last year, as has up'd its own standards, to offer high brand accomodation at a budget price, and at these hard times with money, you certainly get more than you pay for elsewhere.

The beds have been improved so much, they are spacious and very comfortable, so a very peaceful nights sleep is certainly easy to get. It was great to see both managers, who both remembered myself, and nothing was too much trouble.

Will certainly be returning again, too see how much more it can be improved (if at all). The only downside is the lack of TV channels, but if like my stay it tends to be somewhere just to rest up, it is a small issue. Netx time I visit it will be with the whole family, and would wonder is it possible to have the same room, as it was very spacious.

Keep up the good work, and see you again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank AScotDownSouth
Sharon M, General Manager at Ibis Rugby East, responded to this review, March 28, 2013
Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback about your stay.
I am pleased that you can see we are always looking for ways to improve, I have a very committed team and we do aim to give good Value for money with an attentive service.
I can understand why you enjoyed the Beds so Much, Accor has invested a lot of time and Money into our Sweet Beds, and we are getting such good feedback
I have shared your feedback with the team, who was happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, and we all look forward to welcoming you back with your family
When you are ready to rebook, send me an email and I will allocate you the same room if possible

Once again, thank you for taking the time, we get great Pleasure from our Reviews and do aim to give a good standard of service
Look forward to hearing from you
Sharon McEvoy

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
  • Polish first
Eastbourne
Reviewed February 28, 2013

The overall quality is of the usual high standard I would associate with Ibis hotels. With spacious rooms and pleasent staff.
The downside being that the noise from the traffic on the nearby M1 meant that if you wanted to open a window for air ,then a constant background sound throughout the night, really didn't aid the possibility of any sleep.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank LynnKellyEastbourne
Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review about your stay at the Hotel.
I was pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable stay and that the team looked after you. I am was pleased to see that you found the Beds comfortable, you may have noticed our Adverts on the TV, Ibis have invested a lot of Time and Money in to our New Sweet Beds, which have been designed especially for our Hotels. I was sorry that you felt the noise of the Motorway hindered your stay.
We look forward to welcoming you to the hotel in the near future.
Once again, thank you for taking the time; we do value our Guest feedback

Auckland Region, New Zealand
Reviewed February 27, 2013

I stayed at this hotel with my inline hockey team as the hotel is conveniently located for the Midlands Roller Arena. The room was clean and the bed was very comfortable. I also thought the shower was very good and this hotel punches above its weight with the breakfast as well. We had a selection of hot and cold foods, the food was tasty and plentiful. We also chose to have dinner at the restaurant and the burger I ate was very nice.

There was a TV in the room with UK and European channels. I would've liked to have a widescreen TV, but now I'm just looking for something to whinge about. The only reason I'm not giving full 5/5 for the hotel is because they charge extra for internet. I believe wifi should always be included in this day and age.

I will definitely stay at this hotel again and would gladly recommend it to my friends... in fact, I already have.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank Setti21
Dear Guest
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review about your stay at the Hotel
I was pleased to see that you had an enjoyable stay with us, and was sorry that I did not get to meet with you after all the correspondence we did.
We do aim to ensure that we offer value for Money and ensure that we use fresh, quality ingredients on our Breakfast Buffet; you may have even Noticed Local Made Farm Shop Jams.
I hope we are able to welcome you back to the Hotel in the Near Future

Suffolk, England
Reviewed February 25, 2013

The hotel is clean and welcoming, the staff friendly, although the foreign receptionists could speak a little slower! The room was very clean and comfortable, the bed very comfortable. The breakfast buffet was good, hot food and a good selection, and the dinner menu again was good, we ate there twice and the food was good on both evenings. There is nothing around the locale, but if you need somewhere just to sleep and maybe eat while you are in the area for something else, this hotel is perfect.

Room Tip: Get a room at the back of the hotel - less road noise,although its not overloud anywhere.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Nix-Suffolk
Sharon M, General Manager at Ibis Rugby East, responded to this review, February 26, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback regarding your stay

I have passed your review onto the team, and will discuss slowness of speach.

I team are very committed and also try to ensure that we offer good Quality service.

We hope we are able to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future

Beverley, United Kingdom
Reviewed February 17, 2013

I had a meal in the restaurant but only the Snacks menu was available as there was only one member of staff working in the kitchen. It was absolutely gorgeous and the lady who cooked it so friendly too. The dining area was very cold but as soon as the receptionist realised another couple were shivering, she soon put it on.
The room was large and clean and the bed sooooooo comfy, i wanted to take it home!
Although this hotel is on an industrial estate it most certainly did the job in breaking up our long journey from down south. I just wish other customers would kindly not shout/talk so loud and also not bang doors, other than that i had a great nights sleep in a friendly, clean hotel.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback regarding your stay

I was pleased to see that the team looked after you.

We do only serve snack menu during the weekend, we are looking into having specials also.

I must agree with you the New Beds are amazing and we are getting great feedback about them. These are new beds in All Ibis Hotels and Have been designed for us.

We thank you for taking the time to review us and hope we are bale to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future

Reviewed December 19, 2012 via mobile

The hotel is nice and friendly staff I have one moan.is the WiFi is exspensive at 4 pound a hour so I didn't bother I used the free WiFi in local pubs in rugby its about 5 miles to rugby from the ibis rugby east there is a bus stop near to the ibis in dirft

• Stayed December 2012
Sharon M, General Manager at Ibis Rugby East, responded to this review, January 30, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback regarding your stay

Guest feedback is very Important to us and where we can try and act upon it.
We are hoping to introduce free Wifi in the near Future.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future

Regards
Also consider these accommodations in or near Crick
Holiday Inn Rugby/Northampton
Days Inn Watford Gap
Days Inn Watford Gap
#1 of 1 in Watford
Mercure Daventry Court Hotel and Spa
Travelodge Rugby Central
Brownsover Hall Hotel
De Vere Staverton Estate

Been to Ibis Rugby East? Share your experiences!