I guess the appearance and layout of this hotel are its worst features. It's a very dull 1960s building with the rooms some way away from the reception (through a rather curious walkway over part of the car park) and a fitness centre at the end of lots of corridors. I've stayed twice - once back in 2005 and again in 2007. Both times the food has been fine (slightly expensive evening meals) and the staff have been perfectly pleasant and helpful. The swimming pool is also a decent size. Beware of the ordinary double rooms - they are tiny. Always book a double with sofabed or an executive room. Some excellent deals available on the Holiday Inn website - I paid £49 for bed and breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in its own grounds on the outskirts of historic Rugby in Crick, the Holiday Inn Rugby/Northampton is a spacious, elegant hotel. Its easy to reach just off the M1/J18. The Holiday Inn Hotel has 90 rooms with High Speed Internet Access and air conditioning; 2 are equipped for special needs and 13 Meeting Rooms. Relax in the hotel lounge and bar and dine here and in the cosmopolitan hotel restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, IHG, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Rugby/Northampton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Rugby/Northampton Hotel Crick
- Holiday Inn Crick
- Crick Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Rugby/Northampton Crick, Northamptonshire, UK