I stayed here for 1 night 3rd June 2013, room 21 on the ground floor, room was very nice, clean and tidy. Adequate facilities to hang your cloths, the room itself was very functional, the TV worked well and the general feel and condition of the room was pretty good. The bathroom again was functional, the shower was good and powerful. Overall a good nights sleep, the bed was soft, fresh linen and overall very good. Great staff on reception, very helpful, they remember you as a guest as I've stayed here a few times now. Didn't eat dinner in the hotel as I find the restaurant more akin to a breakfast cafe but there is nothing wrong with it, just not my style for dinner. Had breakfast the following morning, food was good, staff were friendly and excellent choice of cold and hot selections. The staff are attentive, caring, happy, always great you with a smile and a word. Overall a good stay, Well done, I will be back again on my travels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in its own grounds on the outskirts of historic Rugby in Crick, the Holiday Inn Rugby/Northampton is a spacious, elegant hotel. Its easy to reach just off the M1/J18. The Holiday Inn Hotel has 90 rooms with High Speed Internet Access and air conditioning; 2 are equipped for special needs and 13 Meeting Rooms. Relax in the hotel lounge and bar and dine here and in the cosmopolitan hotel restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Booking.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Rugby/Northampton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Rugby/Northampton Hotel Crick
- Holiday Inn Crick
- Crick Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Rugby/Northampton Crick, Northamptonshire, UK