Stayed here overnight to attend a friend's birthday party in Rugby. Excellent value for money. After struggling for space in a double room last time we stayed, we booked a room with a sofa bed and this was ideal. The rooms have panels that pull across the windows instead of curtains, giving a bit of a Chinese feel. (Hope we didn't disturb anyone opening and closing them though.) We had a choice of various soft lighting options in the room, which was lovely. As usual, we'd requested a quiet room on an upper floor and whilst it was quite a trek to get there, we we happy not to be disturbed. I noticed that some of the main areas in the hotel may have had new carpets since our last visit. We enjoyed use of the leisure facilities. The young lady who welcomed us to them was so cheerful, friendly, helpful and informative and it was such a pleasure to relax in the jacuzzi watching bunny rabbits hop around in the snow outside. There are separate saunas for the ladies and gents and unfortunately the gents was out of action. However, I was able to have the ladies sauna all to myself and as I lay down, nearly dropped off to sleep once or twice as I felt so relaxed. We weren't able to have fun using the wet swimwear spinner before returning to our room though as it was out of action. Later on, we grabbed a quick snack in the bar area before going out (as we weren't sure what time party food would be available). Very impressed with the swiftness it arrived and the smiles on the faces of the staff. Thought we might have had a long wait as there was a family function happening. As it had snowed quite badly the weekend we were there and I think the hotel would have been extremely quiet had the function not been taking place. Glad it was though, as it added to the atmosphere in the bar. Only ordered a bowl of chips and a drink each but they were tasty and the bill less than I thought it would be for hotel food. All in all a very pleasant stay in a hotel that we shall definitely use again when visiting Rugby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in its own grounds on the outskirts of historic Rugby in Crick, the Holiday Inn Rugby/Northampton is a spacious, elegant hotel. Its easy to reach just off the M1/J18. The Holiday Inn Hotel has 90 rooms with High Speed Internet Access and air conditioning; 2 are equipped for special needs and 13 Meeting Rooms. Relax in the hotel lounge and bar and dine here and in the cosmopolitan hotel restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, IHG, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Rugby/Northampton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Rugby/Northampton Hotel Crick
- Holiday Inn Crick
- Crick Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Rugby/Northampton Crick, Northamptonshire, UK