We have stayed here on numerous occasions when we visit family in the area. The prices are extremely competitive and perfect for a family as the rooms are large and clean and you have access to the swimming pool. The staff are friendly, helpful and local so can advise you about taxis, eateries pubs etc. The rooms are quiet, no noise from the motorway and the hotel is spread out, the rooms a fair way from the bar/restaurant so no noise from there. In the summer there is an outdoor area for bar snacks and drinks which is nice although faces on to a car park.
The breakfast was a large buffet and whilst not gourmet, was comprehensive, hot, cold, cereal bread, pastries, yoghourt and fruit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in its own grounds on the outskirts of historic Rugby in Crick, the Holiday Inn Rugby/Northampton is a spacious, elegant hotel. Its easy to reach just off the M1/J18. The Holiday Inn Hotel has 90 rooms with High Speed Internet Access and air conditioning; 2 are equipped for special needs and 13 Meeting Rooms. Relax in the hotel lounge and bar and dine here and in the cosmopolitan hotel restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, IHG, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Rugby/Northampton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Rugby/Northampton Hotel Crick
- Holiday Inn Crick
- Crick Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Rugby/Northampton Crick, Northamptonshire, UK