We arrived on a Very cold saturday night in December 2012, we where welcomed by a fantastic guy that seemed to multi task around all areas of the inn. agareat beer, lovely wine, the food was out of this world, we managed a deal on the room with evening meal, still expensive but worth every penny. Rooms where clean tidy, very big, we only had a bath but knew this when booking. Breakfast was lovely too, Would deffenatly return & would recomend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 17th-century inn, located in Low Row, Swaledale. Ideal base for walking and touring the northern dales. The coast to coast walk is on our doorstep. Re-opened in 2006, we offer 11 comfortable en-suite bedrooms. Stripped pine furnish the bar and restaurant. Our mirror menu changes daily reflecting the seasonal local produce from dales suppliers. A relaxed and informal environment in which to enjoy good food served along with local beers such as Black Sheep and Theakstons. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire and Priceline so you can book your The Punch Bowl Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Punch Bowl Hotel Richmond
- The Punch Bowl Inn UK/Low Row, Yorkshire